World Wide Web Server?

Got to be a scam but just had an indian sounding bloke come on telling me he is from the WWW Server?
Errors on my PC and it needs an update, they cant tell me who my ISP is or if i'm running Windows?
Wanting to direct me to enable them to "see" remotely my pc?

Running BitDefender Internet Security 2014 & Firewall.

Is this a scam??????

Got to be a scam but just had an indian sounding bloke come on telling me he is from the WWW Server?
Errors on my PC and it needs an update, they cant tell me who my ISP is or if i'm running Windows?

Is this a scam??????

Shurely you're not serious?

Ritch

LE

Is this a scam??????
Let him in. He might just want to beat your high score at Solitare!

I knew it was a scam even more so when they could not tell me my isp, ip address or if i was running windows!
Just wanted a headsup on what others though.

This happened to a friend who is quite elderly. In his 70's anyway.

When the curser started moving around on his screen independently of his hand was when he realised he had done something daft.

He unplugged his internet connection to cut the link and then spent the rest of the afternoon changing his passwords for his bank accounts.

Is this a scam??????

He's gen (copyright @ooooh_matron 'cos it winds him up).

Your new best friend is a lonely interweb soul-engage him in homoerotic banter and he will pay you many English pounds.

Latest Threads