World War Zed!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SausageDog, Jun 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I, as a total sausage, and hater of all thing shit, have been waiting for this film to be released for what seems like months.

I have noticed bus stop adverts for this film whilst cruising my hood today, and have just seen an official TV advert for the film.

The trailer I watched many months ago, before my jail term, looked very exciting.

The TV advert makes me want to not watch it, and spend the evening helping elderly people keep their larders full, for free.

Have I been bullshitted?
  2. Yes!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

It was a great book...then they screwed it up.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Never mind all that shit, tell me more about your visit to the big hoose. What did you get pinged for? Was Pebbles there again and did Biped rule the wing with an iron fist and a disposable razor melted into a toothbrush handle?

On a professional level though would you like me to sort those new tattoos out for you? I'm sure I can turn that swastika done with ink from a bic into a delightful bucket of kittens or a Sailor Jerry pin-up girl.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. ..the trailer link you (originally) had in your OP was in German.

So unless there is plenty of "Noch mal bier bitte" floating about in the dialogue, I for one would be fucked.
  6. It's an OK book, a bit repetitive and silly in places but then that's typical of the zombie genre. Being a series of occasionally entertaining PoliSci vignettes it's not really suitable for conversion into a action feature and we've had the long trudge towards death of The Walking Dead

They went for 28 days style running ghouls and then edited the film down to get a mass audience PG rating, bizarre, that's Hollywood for you.
  7. Gonna be a total disaster hopefully as it was a great book.
  8. You forgot to ask about the violent rape in the showers.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Go on S-Dog, dish the dirt, what did you go along for?
  10. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I had to laugh when I heard that the director searched the world for locations that looked like a zombie ravaged, post apocalyptic wasteland.

And they found ......

.... Glasgow.
    • Like Like x 8
  12. Saved on the make up as well
    • Like Like x 8
  13. Are you sure wasn't for the colonial architecture which resembled Philly?

• Like Like x 1