Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Penis of the Year (WPotY) 2020

So why do they keep voting for him?

Free stuff? The ones I work with have seen the world and are productive. If you're fed the pro liberal line and kept on the public teat it's easy to get votes by promising to keep the free stuff flowing.

Yokel

LE
Trump
Xi
Putin
Macron
Merkel
The former Belgium Prime Minister who speaks in the European Parliament
Sturgeon
Salmond
Peter Hitchens
mrdude
Anti Vaxxers - all of them!
Anti maskers - all of them!
Sir Philip Green

More dildos than a sex shop - and less satisfying to women.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Why do so many people on ARRSE act like spastics when the Sun/Mail/Express prints a made up story designed solely to get gullible cnuts outraged over **** all?

Fact Check: Are Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Launching Their Own Awards to Rival Queen's Honors List? (newsweek.com)

Or else it was privately briefed that way so it could be publicly denied thus giving the story initial impetus, high profile and legs.

I accept that it is of course possible that the professional PR team were too busy curing cancer, saving small furry animals and ensuring world peace to do their job properly.

Or else it was privately briefed that way so it could be publicly denied thus giving the story initial impetus, high profile and legs.

I accept that it is of course possible that the professional PR team were too busy curing cancer, saving small furry animals and ensuring world peace to do their job properly.
Look at you and your imagination, how cute, do you want to be a journalist for the gutter press when you are a big boy?

Kay Burley for being............Kay Burley.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Look at you and your imagination, how cute, do you want to be a journalist for the gutter press when you are a big boy?
Not me, I'm happy enough knowing I can provoke you to post (even more) furiously at 6 in the morning.

Not me, I'm happy enough knowing I can provoke you to post (even more) furiously at 6 in the morning.

Provoke? I'll laugh at sad cases who believe the tabloids at any time.

I've just read that Christie Nicklaus, grand-daughter of ex golfer Jack Nicklaus, has married an American chap named Todger Strunk. Surely a contender for the title.

How embarrassing for her, to be known as Mrs Strunk.

All too difficult, there are so many to chose from. I’m going to have to go for Owen Jones simply because he’s probably the only one vain enough to do a search on his own name. This raises the wonderful potential he’ll stumble in here, read what the local fan club has to say and vomit forth a lip trembling rebuttal for his sycophantic Guardian audience.

So, Owen Jones.

and Owen Jones.

Or maybe Owen Jones.

Owen Jones has to be a contender.

Has anyone mentioned Owen Jones?

Owen Jones etc.

Owen Jones

greasyoik

Old-Salt
All too difficult, there are so many to chose from. I’m going to have to go for Owen Jones simply because he’s probably the only one vain enough to do a search on his own name. This raises the wonderful potential he’ll stumble in here, read what the local fan club has to say and vomit forth a lip trembling rebuttal for his sycophantic Guardian audience.

So, Owen Jones.

and Owen Jones.

Or maybe Owen Jones.

Owen Jones etc.

Owen Jones
So Owen Jones then? It looks like you mean to nominate Owen Jones but you seem a little on the fence.

I am going to to nominate Kier Starmer.

I used to ask, 'What is the point of Nick Clegg?' but now i find myself repeatedly asking myself, 'what is the point of Kier Starmer?'.

The pointless cunt.

So, Owen Jones.

and Owen Jones.

Or maybe Owen Jones.

Owen Jones etc.

Owen Jones
You are Julie Burchill and I claim my £5.

Furthermore, I wonder exactly how many other Arrsers are posting on Ms Burchill's Facebook page posing as supportive, post-modernist, anti-woke feminists to give young Master Jones his latest well deserved spanking for accusing her of Islamophobia... You are doing a great job, lads.

Latest Threads