Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Penis of the Year (WPotY) 2020

Xi Jinping

Couldn’t nominate the whole Chinese race although they are in some proportion filthy, devious, rude stealing and copying cnuts so will nominate head of the tribe.

However, points go to them for the dwarf village.

New Zealand
Mainly for their 'Climate Emergency' declaration but also for:-
"The newly elected members of parliament were sworn in on Tuesday and resumed work on Wednesday in New Zealand’s most diverse parliament ever. It has several people of colour, members of rainbow communities and a large number of women."
Won't someone think of the sheep!
Ardern has always come across as a whiny bint, ending every phrase with the endemic NZ 'question?'

Expect sheep farming to be banned and compulsory veggie meals for all.

I look at her face and it looks like she's escaped from The Nightmare Before Christmas

I look at her face and it looks like she's escaped from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Its fcuking pathetic isnt it.

If they are all the best people for the job, claiming it to be the most diverse government is just undermining them.

She could eat an apple through a letterbox.

Animal farts are apparently a huge cause of global warming, when is her anti NZ Lamb treaty going to be published?

NZ relies on tourism, its a bit fking far to cycle to.

NZ is blessed with a small per capita per land mass and large thermal, wind and hydro....easy to be saint when you are blesses with cost effective renewable's.

NZ defense spending is shit.

NZ wages are really shit.

Its fcuking pathetic isnt it.

If they are all the best people for the job, claiming it to be the most diverse government is just undermining them.

She could eat an apple through a letterbox.

Animal farts are apparently a huge cause of global warming, when is her anti NZ Lamb treaty going to be published?

NZ relies on tourism, its a bit fking far to cycle to.

NZ is blessed with a small per capita per land mass and large thermal, wind and hydro....easy to be saint when you are blesses with cost effective renewable's.

NZ defense spending is shit.

NZ wages are really shit.
AllBlacksLivesMatter.

Xi Jinping

Couldn’t nominate the whole Chinese race although they are in some proportion filthy, devious, rude stealing and copying cnuts so will nominate head of the tribe.

However, points go to them for the dwarf village.

In the video of the Chinese dwarfs, he said they’re all Happy.

How can that be?

Surely some of them must be called something else!

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Watch it lofty or...you...or one of your dependents may be submitting another one of those car crash vids again. "**** **** Fuckinell...!"

:)
So what's your regular username then, socky...?

Lewis Hamilton. I've just seen him on TV wearing a T shirt espousing "Immigration is a good thing" and something about womens' rights. And then a tiny wee woman had to hold his hair for him while he put on his lid.

C0ck. Hope he gets 4 punctures.

Just got rid of crazy lady in the flat above me that considers mice noisy.... I'm over compensating.

She had a notice on her door saying she would not be receiving visitors for 2 weeks due to a recent bereavement..... her 15 year old cat had died.

Nobody upstairs and Joe underneath, ex REME, deaf as a post..... "If your going to play it LOUD... here's a playlist of songs I like".

Last edited:
The nominations so far:

Harry Hewitt x 3 - Early favourite - easy to see why, the retarded, parasitic thundercunt
Owen Jones - For services to being an entitled, mincing commie with zero self-awareness
Emmanuel Macron - For thinking he is anything other than insignificant
Manchester x 2 - I think @don't tell him pike meant to say Liverpool, but never mind
Piers Morgan - For being an utter troll
@TheSockPuppet - For being too essence and well endowed
Justin Trudeau - For being Fucking Justin Trudeau, the utter cunt.
Usual charges.

philc

LE
Whilst a Stirling effort was put in by cry baby Trump my nomination goes to Xi Jinping he and his band of brothers have truly screwed the World for several generations.

And don't forget his woke credentials

trudeau.jpg

5d8371ea2e22af231b3e520a
His Dad will be spinning in his grave...

Not directly affected by the creature, but none of the Canuckistanis I work with have anything good to say about him and most would happily stamp his face to runny porridge.
So why do they keep voting for him?

Latest Threads