Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Penis of the Year (WPotY) 2020

Not directly affected by the creature, but none of the Canuckistanis I work with have anything good to say about him and most would happily stamp his face to runny porridge.
En6cQsyXIAQUV4g.jpg

Bringing dignity back to the office of the PM.

Fuck's sake.

Femi Oluwole.

The bandwagon jumping, rent a mouth, activist infection.

Love him or loathe him, you can't help but like the man. . . . . . . . . . . .that will one day punch him in the throat.

Plus, he looks like an Ardman Animation character constantly dressed for a school P.E. lesson.

I think you are all being too harsh on Prince Harry. He‘s not the only young man who has married and then found out life isn’t always as straightforward as we’d like it to be. You don’t need to be of royal blood to experience that one.

Trump has to be a leading contender because everything he has done has been entirely to either suit himself or enrich himself.

Although all Presidents have their own agenda’s when they are in office, I seriously don’t think either being completely selfish or financially on the make are something we have ever seen before in a sitting POTUS.

I’m going to be a bit more of a traditionalist about this if that’s the word to use and say for me, it’s a toss up between the President of China or the President of Russia. Both of them have been at it massively. They’ve just managed to keep it on the quite because other events such as the coronavirus pandemic have grabbed the headline.

Out of those two, I’m plumping for Putin because I do actually think that on the balance of probabilities, he just crosses the finishing line a fraction ahead in being a more insidious and devious bastard than the Chinaman.

I do wonder what he has got on Trump. I have heard stories of laundering Russian money through some of his golf course development projects but there are also stories of some very strange secret film footage of Trump in Russian hotel rooms. Who knows?!

So Putin’s my nomination.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
New Zealand
Mainly for their 'Climate Emergency' declaration but also for:-
"The newly elected members of parliament were sworn in on Tuesday and resumed work on Wednesday in New Zealand’s most diverse parliament ever. It has several people of colour, members of rainbow communities and a large number of women."
Won't someone think of the sheep!
Ardern has always come across as a whiny bint, ending every phrase with the endemic NZ 'question?'

Expect sheep farming to be banned and compulsory veggie meals for all.

New Zealand
Mainly for their 'Climate Emergency' declaration but also for:-
"The newly elected members of parliament were sworn in on Tuesday and resumed work on Wednesday in New Zealand’s most diverse parliament ever. It has several people of colour, members of rainbow communities and a large number of women."
Won't someone think of the sheep!
Ardern has always come across as a whiny bint, ending every phrase with the endemic NZ 'question?'

Expect sheep farming to be banned and compulsory veggie meals for all.

Anybody who uses the term 'Climate Emergency' is indeed a global level penis.

Wrong chap old boy

I think I know who you refer to (damned if I can remember the blighter’s username) but it is not this @rgjbloke that is the rabid anti-muslimist.
My mistake.

Novichok it is then, and lots of it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Biggest Penis?

John Thomas Allcock obviously

and in second place, the son of John Thomas Allcock

I would like to nominate our very own globe trotting, self made man from the housing estates, lover of kneeling and not paying tax, little louis Hamilton, the big penis.

NSP

LE
Femi Oluwole.

The bandwagon jumping, rent a mouth, activist infection.

Love him or loathe him, you can't help but like the man. . . . . . . . . . . .that will one day punch him in the throat.

Plus, he looks like an Ardman Animation character constantly dressed for a school P.E. lesson.
This.

And Scoldilocks, the Swedish doom goblin.

This.

And Scoldilocks, the Swedish doom goblin.
Luckily Coronovirus isn't just killing off the morbidly obese - it's killed off Scoldilock's career too.

Hopefully the horrible cunt doesn't reappear once the world gets a grip of itself and forgets about the latest strain of flu.