Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Penis of the Year (WPotY) 2020

9CB91F9D-C36B-4A9B-A1CB-0C7B8C1E8642.jpeg

As spotted in the SPotY thread:

Do we need to have a separate thread to discuss who the biggest penis of 2020 is in the real world?

First nomination so far by @wm1965, and seconded by me:

Harry Hewitt

Apologies, my nomination stands corrected: Harry Hewittless.

Owen Jones for being a weapons grade cock juggling thunder cunt

ACAB

LE
Harry, Prince Of wherever for being a cuntstruck thunder cunt.

I rest my case, M'Lud.

Justin Trudeau for turning the image of Canada in the world from being the land of Mounties, lumberjacks and trappers into the land of limp-wristed metrosexuals with effeminate French accents.

Justin Trudeau for turning the image of Canada in the world from being the land of Mounties, lumberjacks and trappers into the land of limp-wristed metrosexuals with effeminate French accents.
You mean France?

The nominations so far:

Harry Hewitt x 3 - Early favourite - easy to see why, the retarded, parasitic thundercunt
Owen Jones - For services to being an entitled, mincing commie with zero self-awareness
Emmanuel Macron - For thinking he is anything other than insignificant
Manchester x 2 - I think @don't tell him pike meant to say Liverpool, but never mind
Piers Morgan - For being an utter troll
@TheSockPuppet - For being too essence and well endowed
Justin Trudeau - For being French

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Liverpool, for being the ultimate COVIDiots.

Not directly affected by the creature, but none of the Canuckistanis I work with have anything good to say about him and most would happily stamp his face to runny porridge.

NSP

LE
Oh, and Trump - but that's a given, surely...?

Were it not for Covid, Harry and family wuld have been swanning around the world on a Reality Channel junket, out-Kardashianing the Kardashians.
Any criticism would have been met with the race card being played large.

Latest Threads