Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warplanes

I'm tempted by the ME109z rather than the Hornisse, just because it looks weird but the Hornise is better on paper.

Yeah the extra 20k experience deterred me, and I'd already bought the premium Me210 Hornisse and it served me faithfully. The 410 is just a better version, it's really quite good.

The Me609 is tier VII and is the better version of the 109 Zwilling, worth waiting for that instead methinks.

Do we have an ARRSE Sqn yet ???

No, what shall we call it? And until the Brit tree comes in so we can be armed with the SLR of the aircraft world, what shall be our airborne steeds?

No, what shall we call it? And until the Brit tree comes in so we can be armed with the SLR of the aircraft world, what shall be our airborne steeds?

That shite German tier 2 heavy fighter. Suitably bollocks for the job. Enemies will die laughing.

Name wise? "The Flying Shitcunts" has a ring to it.

(Got murdered all over the sky for some of today so I'm a bit grumpy about World of Warplanes.)

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

It takes a bit to master or even stop getting shot to shit every time. WOTs you can get competent fair quickly but WOWP is a little more tricky.

I went for the 410 Hornisse rather than the 109Z after reading the WOWP forum. **** me its a beast! Very fast, brutal armourment, good hit points. The guns are all in the nose rather than the outer wings as in the 109z. Makes it easier to hit things for a bif like me.

Sounds more like an arcade then, if you're going to fly might as well be as realistic as possible. I always thought the IL2 series had the last word in realism for flight sims.

hungryhippo

Old-Salt
Sounds more like an arcade then, if you're going to fly might as well be as realistic as possible. I always thought the IL2 series had the last word in realism for flight sims.

[video=youtube;c4014tNwcao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4014tNwcao[/video]
New Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad.

I never saw the point of playing war games as an arcade, if you're doing an army sim go Arma 3 one shot one kill, if you're doing tanks get SBP and flight sims go full realism too. It's way more fun taking off in a formation, navigating to the target, getting jumped by bandits you didn't even see and then trying to get back to base with half a wing falling off than it is doing a repetitive dogfight with constant respawn.