world of warcraft

yeah im on the darkspear server - not met any others yet though from here or in job though.

Slyfox said:
anybody on here play it there are about 9 of us all squaddies in a guild on the balnazzar server alliance

Played since release, in a small but friendly guild on Doomhammer. No other squaddies though. Still a 4 or 5 hour a night man :D especially since expansion.

Got a pala and a mage on dreanor, also got a hunter on darkspear. There was a load of us in Germany that play WoW, a few of the lads left the army and its a good way of keeping contact :)

Geordie_Blerk said:
IT_GEEK said:
Geordie_Blerk said:
I take it as read none of you have ever touched a female.
No I have been married for 25 years instead, now where did i leave my "Huge Axe of the Bear" :cyclopsani:
Yes but you are married to a man.
Possibly, I havent checked in a while, that said, I am not taking any of that sort of innuendo from some one with such a gay signature :p

Ok, World of Warcraft takes over your life, I have two, no wait, three friends that are glued to it 24/7.

Don't buy it, its expensive and time consuming.

I don't play it.

EEU_196 said:
Ok, World of Warcraft takes over your life, I have two, no wait, three friends that are glued to it 24/7.

Don't buy it, its expensive and time consuming.

I don't play it.
I was glued to WoW for a long time, I only play for a bout 2-3 hours a week now. Its not that expensive though, compared to some other Hobbies :)

Used to play from beta, made 2 lvl 60's then got bored with the same old same old. Even expansion wont bring me back. More of the same. I went back to playing freeshard Ultima Online. An oldy but goody :thumleft:

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Try EverQuest2. EQ2 is a far deeper and more involving game than WoW, in my opinion. Try it on the free trial - it takes a bit of time to get into it, but the gameplay and graphics are both far superior, and the playerbase is - or seems to be, so same thing - considerably older/more mature.

eggnog if your giving up WOW and your on same server as me - darkspear - give me a shout please if you have any thing usefull to get rid off please - may help me out a bit lol.

if you dont ask you dont get, so im asking. got a lvl 30 shaman draenai and a lvl 40 druid night elf.

coffeecream said:
eggnog if your giving up WOW and your on same server as me - darkspear - give me a shout please if you have any thing usefull to get rid off please - may help me out a bit lol.

if you dont ask you dont get, so im asking. got a lvl 30 shaman draenai and a lvl 40 druid night elf.
my hunter is only lvl 20-something m8, will have a look but i dont think i have anything useful for you :(

Latest Threads