world of warcraft

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Slyfox, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anybody on here play it there are about 9 of us all squaddies in a guild on the balnazzar server alliance

2. yeah im on the darkspear server - not met any others yet though from here or in job though.

3. A lot of us a too busy trying to find teenage prostitutes in SL :highfive:

But no, never played WoW, far too nerdy !

4. Played since release, in a small but friendly guild on Doomhammer. No other squaddies though. Still a 4 or 5 hour a night man :D especially since expansion.

5. Got a pala and a mage on dreanor, also got a hunter on darkspear. There was a load of us in Germany that play WoW, a few of the lads left the army and its a good way of keeping contact :)

6. I take it as read none of you have ever touched a female.

7. LMAO, nice one m8 :D

8. No I have been married for 25 years instead, now where did i leave my "Huge Axe of the Bear" :cyclopsani:

9. Yes but you are married to a man.

10. Possibly, I havent checked in a while, that said, I am not taking any of that sort of innuendo from some one with such a gay signature :p

11. Ok, World of Warcraft takes over your life, I have two, no wait, three friends that are glued to it 24/7.

Don't buy it, its expensive and time consuming.

I don't play it.

12. I was glued to WoW for a long time, I only play for a bout 2-3 hours a week now. Its not that expensive though, compared to some other Hobbies :)

13. Used to play from beta, made 2 lvl 60's then got bored with the same old same old. Even expansion wont bring me back. More of the same. I went back to playing freeshard Ultima Online. An oldy but goody :thumleft:

14. To be honest, i'm sort of looking for something new myself. Any suggestions ?

15. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Try EverQuest2. EQ2 is a far deeper and more involving game than WoW, in my opinion. Try it on the free trial - it takes a bit of time to get into it, but the gameplay and graphics are both far superior, and the playerbase is - or seems to be, so same thing - considerably older/more mature.