World In Conflict

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by ChosenmanJanner, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have heard the new game"World In Conflict" is going to be the best thing since sliced bread. It is due for release tomorrow.

Has anyone heard and good reviews about......or on the other hand any bad reviews on it..

Me thinks Company of Heroes is going to put to bed........

2. Yer l've played the demo. Its really good, the level l played was quite fast paced though. get the demo here Clicky

3. I played the beta and the graphics were amazing. I going to get a copy in a few hours. I would reccomened it to anyone. The beta was proberly the best online game ive played

4. Just got my copy....All i can say is WOW.
    What a game, excellent gameplay and cracking videos. This puts all other stratergy games well and truely in file 13.

Go out and get it........i dont work for the manufactors!!!

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Fookin hell, just had a look at some of the videos for this. Going to get it tomorrow.

6. Click here for: Everything you need to know about World in Conflict

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you like the game, then why not join the Dominion...

Required activity. Minimum experience. Tryouts. System requirements.

Thats the kind of stuff we DON'T do.

Are you a casual gamer? Just want a group of buds to play games with when you can get away from your busy schedule? Check out Dominion Gaming! www.dominiongaming.net

We're the clan for the working parent, the part-time gamer, the active military member who can't be on 5 nights a week for 8 hours at a time.

Our clan is made up of mostly active and veteran military from all over the world. Respect, honor, and REAL LIFE FIRST are our core values.

What the Dominion offers its members:

1. Dedicated voicechat server (Teamspeak)
    2. RANKED 16-man server!
    3. Professionally built and maintained website, where each member has their own service record listing ranks, awards, games played, and other accomplishments.
    4. Monthly competitions for prizes (Gamestop gift cards, hardware, software, etc)
    5. Charity Drives (we're currently gearing up for our annual Toys for Tots drive to support the USMC)
    6. Comraderie, respect, and a feeling of FAMILY.

So, if you're looking for a clan that believes that FUN, not drama and 'requirements' is the most important part of playing a game, stop by and check us out. All it takes is for you to put an introduction post in our recruiting forum, and an information packet will be sent out to you ASAP.

7. Glad to see some arrsers join the Dominion recently, more the merrier :D