Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Darts Championship - Lakeside

visitingrock said:
Chavs who have won far more than I have earnt over the last 2 years, just for throwing pointy sticks at a corkboard. (link here)

Still nowhere near as much money then those who use pointy sticks to hit balls in pockets or funny shaped sticks for whacking balls in holes!

visitingrock

Old-Salt
Fallschirmjager said:
visitingrock said:
Chavs who have won far more than I have earnt over the last 2 years, just for throwing pointy sticks at a corkboard. (link here)

Still nowhere near as much money then those who use pointy sticks to hit balls in pockets or funny shaped sticks for whacking balls in holes!

True, however, the attraction of chucking said pointy sticks at a cork board whilst being within a couple of strides of a pint of beer when everything goes wrong does have a certain attraction over playing your chosen sport in a morgue (see snooker) or getting battered by the weather in Scotland trying to win cash!

catton01

Old-Salt
when it got to about 5-0 i was thinking "Yep that unrecognised one is having a nightmare hes getting but fcuked" so i turned it off then i saw the result :| that was the real nightmare lol

gooseman

Old-Salt
catton01 said:
when it got to about 5-0 i was thinking "Yep that unrecognised one is having a nightmare hes getting but fcuked" so i turned it off then i saw the result :| that was the real nightmare lol

Don't worry about it mate, I'm sure one on these sad fooks have it recorded :geek: