World Cup Widows......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Santa_Sunday, Jun 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the front cover of the latest Sixth Sense.

A group of army wives have set up a web site for "World Cup Widows..!!". The founding members are from Bulford, Gutersloh, etc.

More info is available at

http://www.worldcupwidowsclub.com/

Try the "Who Are We....?" Section to meet the brains behind the Op......

They need your support.... They have certainly got mine....!!

2. What a load of cack. No-one has to watch anything they don't wish to and there is always retail therapy to fall back on.
    If you don't like sport of any kind you are absolutely fecked in the next few weeks, what with the world cup and wimbledon on the screens.
    Don't like it? there is an "OFF" switch ya know :wink:

3. Alternatively, book yourself a 2 week holiday away from it all...on HIS card of course :lol:
    Besides, a match only lasts a couple of hours, whats a couple of hours out of a week?

4. Jesus .... who are we page was a bit scarey. Like a British version of Prisoner cell Block H

5. The message board is like an electronic verison of "Jackie" or "Bunty" magazine........

6. From the message board

I'M IN HYSTERICS HA HA HA HA

AS YOU KNOW WE HAVE HAD SOME VERY WINDY WEATHER
    WELL ALL HIS FLAGS KEPT COMING OFF THE GUTTERING,
    AT FIRST HE KEPT PUTTING THEM BACK, BUT I GUESS HE GIVING UP
    LOL HA HA CHUCKLE CHUCKLE, SNIGGER SNIGGER

I HOPE THEY DO NOT GO BACK UP

PS THERE IS ONLY ONE FLAG LEFT UP ROFL SNIGGER PMS

Not exactly brimming over with sympathy.

7. Just had a quick scan of the site and boy do they all need our help, or plastic bags.
    Poor them having to watch football. :D

Who are the trying to kid im a football nut and so is Mrs SD we watch the footie all the time so if they knew there man was a football why marry him .

8. God in hell that’s possibly the worst forum I have ever visited!

and what’s she doing to that dog?, or what’s that doing doing to her? or is the dog trying to do a runner :p

[​IMG]

9. i quite like it there, from now on whenever i find a post funny this will be my response

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that way we can have lots of threads full of stupid pointless replies too!

10. The spectacularly unpleasant no.4 on the 'who are we' list made the front cover of sixth sense in Germany. Enough to make anyone stay in and watch an Argentina vs Germany final. I feel if the World Cup has done anything positive it's make her join the fitness club across the road. What do we have to do encourage her to join the tattoo removal and body reconstruction club 2 doors up.

Edited for spelling

11. I'd hose this one down though. Twice.

[​IMG]