World Cup reporters robbed at gunpoint.

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Soldier_Girl, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This plus two coppers being shot dead. I don't think I'd be wanting to go and watch this world cup unarmed.
  2. I've not heard about the cops being shot dead. Do you have a link for that story?
  3. If it's the incident I'm thinking of, about the dog unit guys, it's not related. Sadly a far too common occurence here.
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Well the skellums have started as they mean to go on.

Sad about the Dog Unit ouens but as Bobo says, it's an all too common an occurrence.

By the way I posted a thread here on the 5300+ vuurwapens the SAPS have lost these past two years.
    I put it in that forum to get a wider audience but I don't think there's many on there who are interested.
    Still if they're not replying it might mean they're either not going to the matches or are busy booking an early flight home ! :D
  5. I believe that is the story in question - I haven't a link as I found out via a local friend in the same line of work during a T/P long time no see chat.
  6. And of course it's the good cops (an ever decreasing amount) who get killed, not the fat corrupt incompetent morons who "lose" their weapons.
  7. Is it true that the England team are being issued with Webley revolvers and quick draw holsters when they take to the pitch?
  8. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Fixed that for you!

God only knows, we need al lthe help in sudden death shoot-outs that we can get.....
  9. Should be old hat to Shrek, he used to carry in 'Pool.
  10. Another way to get knocked out early, 300 missed shots at goal :D
  11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As Johnboyzzz says, that bunch of mouth-breathing losers can't lob a pig's bladder into an 8' x 24' hole from twelve yards using the extremities with which they 'earn' their living - they have no earthly chance of hitting anything with a revolver.
  12. How much do you want for the cameras then? You can keep the passports, the Israelis may be interested in them.
  13. :D :D