World Cup reporters robbed at gunpoint.

#2
#4
Soldier_Girl said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Already? I knew it would happen ... I just never thought it would happen so soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/10274187.stm
This plus two coppers being shot dead. I don't think I'd be wanting to go and watch this world cup unarmed.
I've not heard about the cops being shot dead. Do you have a link for that story?
If it's the incident I'm thinking of, about the dog unit guys, it's not related. Sadly a far too common occurence here.
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#5
Soldier_Girl said:
Already? I knew it would happen ... I just never thought it would happen so soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/10274187.stm

Well the skellums have started as they mean to go on.

Sad about the Dog Unit ouens but as Bobo says, it's an all too common an occurrence.


By the way I posted a thread here on the 5300+ vuurwapens the SAPS have lost these past two years.
I put it in that forum to get a wider audience but I don't think there's many on there who are interested.
Still if they're not replying it might mean they're either not going to the matches or are busy booking an early flight home ! :D
 
#6
baboon6 said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Already? I knew it would happen ... I just never thought it would happen so soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/10274187.stm
This plus two coppers being shot dead. I don't think I'd be wanting to go and watch this world cup unarmed.
I've not heard about the cops being shot dead. Do you have a link for that story?
If it's the incident I'm thinking of, about the dog unit guys, it's not related. Sadly a far too common occurence here.
I believe that is the story in question - I haven't a link as I found out via a local friend in the same line of work during a T/P long time no see chat.
 
#7
Cutaway said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Already? I knew it would happen ... I just never thought it would happen so soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/10274187.stm

Well the skellums have started as they mean to go on.

Sad about the Dog Unit ouens but as Bobo says, it's an all too common an occurrence.


By the way I posted a thread here on the 5300+ vuurwapens the SAPS have lost these past two years.
I put it in that forum to get a wider audience but I don't think there's many on there who are interested.
Still if they're not replying it might mean they're either not going to the matches or are busy booking an early flight home ! :D
And of course it's the good cops (an ever decreasing amount) who get killed, not the fat corrupt incompetent morons who "lose" their weapons.
 
#8
Is it true that the England team are being issued with Webley revolvers and quick draw holsters when they take to the pitch?
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
DRIVER_B_III_RASC said:
Is it true that the England team are being issued with Wembley revolvers and quick draw holsters when they take to the pitch?
Fixed that for you!

God only knows, we need al lthe help in sudden death shoot-outs that we can get.....
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#12
Mr_Deputy said:
DRIVER_B_III_RASC said:
Is it true that the England team are being issued with Webley revolvers and quick draw holsters when they take to the pitch?
THAT lot with firearms????? 8O :?
As Johnboyzzz says, that bunch of mouth-breathing losers can't lob a pig's bladder into an 8' x 24' hole from twelve yards using the extremities with which they 'earn' their living - they have no earthly chance of hitting anything with a revolver.
 
#13
Teehee
 
#15
leveller said:
futurebootie said:
How much do you want for the cameras then? You can keep the passports, the Israelis may be interested in them.
:D :D
 

Latest Threads

Top