• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

World Cup Qualifiers - the beautiful irony

Here we go again!

Group 1: Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta

Group 2: Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg

Group 3: Czech Republic, Poland, Northern Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino

Group 4: Germany, Russia, Finland, Wales, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein

Group 5: Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia

Group 6: Croatia, England, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra

Group 7: France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands

Group 8: Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro

Group 9: Holland, Scotland, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland

Who fancies their chances then?

i'd say england - scotland - rep. of ireland should have a real chance

sorry for wales and northern ireland - i don't think they got a chance in their groups

More trips behind the iron curtain.

More pictures of the Kazak linesman that (correctly) gave the goal in the WC 66, and Borat stories.

Jagshemash.

YesItsMe said:
sorry for wales and northern ireland - i don't think they got a chance in their groups
Then again, one of their opponents is Russia. Seeing how Russia played so badly against Israel and then scraped a narrow win against Andorra, maybe Wales can take some hope.

The winners of each European group will qualify for the finals automatically and the best eight runners-up play off for four more qualifying berths.

bomb_mac said:
The winners of each European group will qualify for the finals automatically and the best eight runners-up play off for four more qualifying berths.
Cant see England or Scotland topping their groups - hence my last.

cpunk

LE
I can see England beating Andorra but as for the rest of it...tricky. They'll need a top manager: pity Malcolm Allison's dead :D !

Latest Threads