World cup predictions

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by QNOGUNS, Jun 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Predictions for the world cup matches or the final

England 3-1 USA
    England 4-0 Algeria
    England 2-1 Slovenia

Final England v Spain (wishful thinking perhaps...!!!!)

make a wish and all may be granted

2. England 1 - 0 USA
    England 2 - 0 Algeria
    England 3 - 1 Slovenia

Champions - Spain.

3. England knocked out in the Quarters. Again.

4. England 1-1 USA
    England 2-0 Algeria
    England 2-1 Slovenia

I've gone for the draw against USA as England always tend to start slow, and the septics will be up for this game.
    I'm in agreement with box-of-frogs in regards to Englands exit.

Brazil to win the final against either Spain or Argentina.

5. I think this World Cup will be a close fought contest as there is not a firm favorite.

6. Scotland and wales not to make the finals....AGAIN

Oh and England through the group stages ok but come a cropper in the quarters

7. Spain to win. Seen Brazil and Spain recently, and whilst Brazil are incredibly well organised (certainly organised enough to get to the final) they are missing that little bit of flair from yesteryear.

Spain on the other hand can do anything whilst they have Xavi and Iniesta supplying the bullets. They really are a team of a lifetime - Spains Golden Generation if you will.

Of course injuries can change everything, but right now, its Spain for me.

8. Brazil to beat Spain in the finals. Scotland to lose every game.

9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I predict that people droning on and on and on about it will be slightly more boring than the 'games'. It may all be over in 2 and 1/2 weeks time but it will feel like a lifetime.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I will guarantee that Scotland will not lose a game in these finals :D I also guarantee that they will not win. :lol:

11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I saw some one wandering around Belfast in one of these the other day:

[​IMG]

Although it probably came from Scotland. I don't really agree as my feeling is one not caring at all. Although After having to listen to them droning on and on about it for months I would have to laugh if they get their arrses kicked by Slovenia, USA and Algeria - hopefully it would shut them up as well.

12. I predict at least 1 Engerrrrlund fan being shot by a native S African during a drink fuelled argument.

13. Anymore predictions girls & boys ????

14. I predict i might have to stop watching it as ive just turned the first game off 30 mins in, due to the constant horn noise giving me a right bastard of a headache. it sounds like ive got bee's in my ears.

15. I predict that even if you win it, you will still find something to whinge about and the press will still drag something up about Rooney/Terry/Cashleys budgies, uncles, grannies, dog being unfaithfull.