world cup nonsense

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Grumblegrunt, Dec 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

does any one actually give a toss about this? just watched the england bid vid on bbc news and it sounded like a tony blair lovathon!

do they really think that having it back on home ground might make it easier for us to win something for a change?
  2. He may not be popular heer but overseas he is seen as a statesman, and well respected at that.
  3. How much will it cost us if we win?
    We'll still be up to our necks in debt, from the current problems. We'll still be paying for the Olympics, as well...
  4. Wonder if any of the 22 fifa members who make the finale decision will get a royal award-
    if it goes englands way.
  5. Grumblegrunt

blair or that illiterati beckham? he was struggling with his script.

they should ask why boys are failing at school when they all want to be in boy bands or footballers so dont bother learning anything. I'm trying to work out what all these benefits britain would get out of it?

two weeks of crap telly, pissing scotland and wales off by hanging flags everywhere, forcing it down their necks on 24hr news and everyone pretending to be a fan so they can demand the day off work

I wont claim to be a rugby fan either but at least its honest
  6. Grumblegrunt

ITS NOT NEWS FFS get back to snow bound blighty. good job I can get russia today on the laptop - oh bllx its on there as well :(

why cant topless darts get this level of exposure?
  7. I've found some nice pics of topless beach volleyball and darts on the interweb...erm....never mind overpaid wendyball players, can we get this thread move to the Naafi Bar?

8. Two weeks of crap telly us laughing our socks off when England get knocked out then two weeks of great telly up to the cup final
  9. Do I care if we get it or not? No. Am I bothered whether or not it'll bring a lot of money into the country? Probably not.

Would I like to have a crack at the Swedish, Brazilian and other types of mucky foreign birds it'll bring to these shores. Yep.

Just not thinking straight are you ya bunch of hermers?
  10. Grumblegrunt

but who wants to shag a fat footy obsessed swedish bird? its not easy getting face paint off your balls before you go home to the missus! I'd rather go to spain and take all the non footy birds for a 'romantic' walk :)

was the naafi bar request so we can have pictures of topless darts and volleyball up?

oh wow nina and the neurons is on in a bit !
  11. Their claims about Britain's public transport system are laughable, on the day when trains and planes cant move due to snow they claim we have an efficient transport system....
  12. I was thinking more along the lines of topless birds with their nations kit painted on....
  13. It seems that UK politico are in thrall to FIFA,who are unelected,unaccountable and very corrupt.Hopefully we will not have to host the vile FIFA people in UK.
  14. Winning bid to be announce shortly..Ooooh! England bid knocked out in the first round.
  15. Grumblegrunt