World Cup - Holland V Brazil

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Goatman, Jun 30, 2010.

?
  1. A draw...followed by penalty shootout - Holland win

3.0%
  2. As above...Brazil win

6.1%
  3. Holland, by a whisker...Goats buys a slab

36.4%
  4. Brazil obliterate Holland.....Cloggie attempts self-harm with a polder

12.1%
  5. Brazil - but by just enough.....

39.4%
  6. Couldnae gie a toss...bloody foreigners

3.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Friday 3pm Nelson Mandela Stade - Port Elizabeth.

Cloggie hasn't responded to my bet......a slab says Brazil go forward.

Source

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Can't see past Brazil myself. Holland are good but don't have the flair. A v good functional team though.

Nope - money on Brazil.

3. My monies on Brazil. Have just taken my dutch defender out of the fantasy league team in anticipation of their loss!

4. Has to be the Brazilians.

The Dutch have some world class midfield & forward players (Van Persie, Robben, Van Der Vaart & Sneijder) but the Brazilians are arguably world class everywhere except at left back & are generally more consistent.

5. As I have a tenner on our Dutch friends I'll have to stick with them.
    Clog it to 'em Cloggies!

6. Brazil. Holland are good, but not that good.

7. Don't think that Brazil have come out of 2nd gear yet. Holland may not be playing to full potential either but the boys from Brazil should overcome them.

8. Brazil for me, I'm afraid.
    I'm a tad pissed off they're both meeting in the Quarters as Holland are generally my team in World & European Cups.
    No idea why, I'm not Dutch or have any relations who are. I think it stems from seeing Holland win the European Cup in '88, also being Welsh I'm never likely to see my team play in the finals of either cup.

9. Maybe it stems for a liking of liberal sex, drugs and tulips?!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yesh, that ish poshibly the case, for sure.
    I love the feel of the tulipsh tickling my arse, as I deep throat my gay life partner Johann.

Reading that back, makes it sound like I'm drunk, not Dutch.

11. well Im hoping for a Holland win, but my head says Brazil......maybe the Dutch could slip some sort of drugs in the Brazilians coffee 30mins before kick off :D

12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

He-e-e-ey just had a shuper idea......maybe the Dutch side could get 36 blonde birds in really short orange dresses to all stand up just as the Boys from Brazil connect with a crackin' long pass on the edge of the penalty area and.....no, wait, that's just dumb isn't it?...

( BTW...what was in that flapjack ?! ) :bigsmurf:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It would be good to see a non- all Latin American final - 50/50

13. Are they not Blackpool supporters? Sure I've seen at least 3 of them on the Golden Mile. Or they could be Arabs of course.

14. They're all Cloggies sisters...he was with them in Arnhem.

15. Seeing as most houses, trees (yes trees), every man and his dog are coated in orange here I'll have to go with NL all the way. I don't give a töss and will probably be down at the range while the game is on but:

[​IMG]

The lion does look a bit worried mind...