World Cup Drills

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Fiji_Bob, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right he tension is building only 2 more work days to the first match and three to the first England game!

The stress is starting to show and I have carried out the following drills :?

:salut: Wall chart up
    :salut: Flags out and on car/house/lamp posts
    :salut: BBC website added to favourites
    :salut: Pizza hut on speed dial
    :salut: Mates reminded, bailed, and given joining instructions
    :salut: Mrs given credit card to keep her at shops
    :salut: Barb B Q fired up and test run
    :salut: Picture of Bobby Moore polished
    :salut: Beers purchased and in the fridge
    :salut: Fridge moved to living room
    :salut: Hangover days booked at work
    :salut: Swear box taped over
    :salut: Candles lit on Stuart Pearce shrine

This tournament I shall mostly be wearing euro 96 away shirt 8)

Is there anything I have missed? :slow: :?

2. Tesco online bookmarked so they can deliver you more beer and BBQ snacks without leaving the house?

3. Well done that man :D

I'm replacing the fuses in the plugs and batteries in the remote as we speak. 8)

You can never be too careful!

I'm just wondering if the dog might look good painted red and white?

I might pop down the shed and see if we have any spare emulsion :?

4. You can buy doggie football shirts. BHS have had them in previous World Cup years. I expect lots of stores have them.

5. What about visiting the hospital to have a catheta and a colostomy bag fitted - you can guarentee you will need a waz at the most important moment of the match.

6. Stop!! I'm now pissing myself with laughter! (Since when did you Chelsea fans adopt that kind of quick wit!?) Fiji-Bob, before you get too involved painting that dog get that TV.

7. Stop!! I'm now pissing myself with laughter! (Since when did you Chelsea fans adopt that kind of quick wit!?) Fiji-Bob, before you get too involved painting that dog get that TV.