World Cup 2006 England v Portugal

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by princess_fiona, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking for a guy who went to watch engalnd v protugal at the gelsenkirken fanfest.

I went to watch it there with my mates and met a young man who said he was in the army and based near Hannover, I am sure he said Herford.

I have been trying to find him since then but I cant get anywhere because I dont have his name. I know that sounds stupid but we were talking a lot about different things and forgot to ask him when he went.

He is from Warrington/Liverpool has a shaved head and is no older than 25. I took a picture of him and his mates on their camera, he didnt have a top on but had blue Lacoste shorts.

Can anybody help me? This is my last try!!

2. If you cant find him, are you open for any offers?
    I can put a scouse accent on and shave my head if that flicks your switch!
    However you will have to send me a photo of yourself (preferably in your best / nautiest undies) , look forward to your PMs.

3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Stop! Do not reply!!

This is so obviously a front for some poor girl looking for a Daddy for her young sprog :)

4. she can sit on my knee and call me daddy if she likes!

5. No i can assure you I dont have any children and def none on the way.

6. photos please!!!

7. a soldier, under 25 with short hair... you've practically got him cornered! :)

8. No offence Princess Fiona..but he obviously believed that you turned into an Ogre at night or else he would of made sure that you knew how to find him.

9. He has got to be worth finding just for wearing lacoste shorts and not the typical brits abroad Union Jack shorts.

Post his picture P_F, you'll have better luck. All the best ; ).

10. I havnt got any pics to put on as I am at work but thanks for all your help, I think I am going give up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.