Works Ticket

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Yogi_Burr, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello All I need help from any MT bods out there. Im trying to make our transport system work better. To that end does anybody know where I can get my hands on a Transport Operations Record AFG 8225 (Works Ticket). Theres no point reinventing the wheel. If any one can send me a copy by fax 0099412 4474710 or e mail that would be great.
  2. Yogi, not sure if it's my memory failing or not, but I'm sure the 825 was replaced by the 1002 - and neither of those are a works ticket. The works ticket is the 1001A.

Unless of course the AFG 8225 is some new fangled JAMES paperwork in which case i stand corrected!

3. HS. I retired in 93 Im sure it was then the AFG8225, but again my memory is fading fast. Yogi
  4. All done on james now.
  5. It was the AF G810, replaced by the FMT1002 and now provided electronically by the Joint Asset Management and Engineering Solutions Systems being rolled out across the MoD. That said, if JAMES is not available, for example on operations, then you revert to the paper FMT1002 system. Do you have an A3 sized Fax?
  6. Royalee

Im afraid we dont have a A3 fax. is it possible to send in bits on A4.

7. It has been replaced by the FMT1002, If you have access to the intranet, log on to the JAMES web site you can download all the 1000 series of docs from there.
  8. Thanks for that
  9. Sent you front and rear of the FMT1001A, hope that works for you. :D
  10. Yogi, Let me know if it is any good, if not I'll send by other means.
  11. If anybody has an electronic copy of the FMT1001a form, front and rear it would be really apprciated. We only have paper copies, and would really like it electronically.
    I don't have access to JAMES though, so if anybody has a copy can they send it through please.
  12. Your unit MT should have a copy of JSP 800 Vol 5 Edition 3(this replaced JSP 341 and is the current MOD Transport Regulations). All FMT 1000 series paperwork can be found there.....

Your unit will have a nominated Master Driver at Brigade level, I am sure he will help if asked.........
  13. K B you got to get a life mate..... you off to the reunion in sept in Blackpool ?
  14. JSP 800 I hope someone is counting the number of trees all this paperwork kills-oops sounded like a loony civvy-oops I am:)

Seriously though the better half in my marriage has had loads of issues re tpt and even she said she wished they had works tickets! How sad :0
  15. Yogi - if you still need, pm me your email addy and l will send you a copy