Works Bogs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blasted, Oct 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where I work I like to talk a walk round the site whilst taking a fag break. It’s a rather large site and affords me the opportunity to take a dump in varied locations. I have just been in one and noticed high upon the windowsill a stack of grumble mags. Imagine my delight at having some suitable reading material whilst chopping a length off. I was tempted to crack one off but I needed a smoke. The mags were only copies of razzle and had not been gummed up; I may when a little bored of the office pop down and help the owner turn it into a massive lump of paper mache.

Anyone else find anything of interest whilst dumping on works time?
  2. No just that the bog hasd been pebble dashed big time and the dirty cnuts fecked off and left it even though theres a bog brush next to it :evil:
  3. A sense of worth & filling time in productively.
  4. A blood smeared bog brush! 8O
  5. Thats scary, at my work I try not to use the bogs as its so disgusting, they have this mong he really is special needs I think and one day he came down and his hands were covered in shite and he smeared it on the door handle! My boss told him he was a dirty fucker, when someone went to the toilet the mong had missed the toilet and a nice log was on the floor, and he had picked it up.

So now I go at lunchtime at Sainsburys toilets.
  6. Makes sense in Buller Bks.......
  7. In our yard the cleaner uses a fire hose to clean the bogs,occupied or not.
  8. On nightshift I go to the Ladies bogs - cleaner than the blokes (well in appearance anyway) I am sure the cleaner goes round putting all the logs in the Gents and then leaves them - it fookin hums at the Vokend!!
  9. [​IMG]

Things I have seen on job site sh1tters:

Various company names,
    Pot o' Gold
    Log Cabin (no, really!)

Really bad graffiti,

Flush twice, it's a long way to the kitchen!

Wasps, spiders and all manner of nasty beasty. Guaranteed to shrink already small equipment... :oops:

I hate those things. :cry: