Workout Music

The new Nickelback album 'Dark Horse' seems to be working for me :D

i got the "back to the 90's" cd, first off i get to relive my late teen years and i get a good work out from it too!!
and if not some happy hardcore, just to make sure your working your cardio lol!!!

G

gdm.bizkit

jonesy279 said:
i got the "back to the 90's" cd, first off i get to relive my late teen years and i get a good work out from it too!!
and if not some happy hardcore, just to make sure your working your cardio lol!!!
Get some happy hardcore and try do you're reps to the beat. Early death impending.

gdm.bizkit said:
jonesy279 said:
Get some happy hardcore and try do you're reps to the beat. Early death impending.
:D hahahahaha, not a flippin chance, aint that stupid lol!

NEVER make the mistake of training along to "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead if you value your life.

I was about to post Ace of Spades! Also Foo Fighters- All my life

"The Matrix" soundtrack works for me!

Moby - Flower Do press ups and sit ups in time with the song...'up' 'down' will make the exercise less monotonous. :wink:

A audio book for the longer runs.
Hell, as long as it isn't sprint work, I do quite well listen to audio books anytime.

YesItsMe said:
All music from the Rocky films, especially 'Eye of the Tiger'

Works for me. ;)
:evil: Me Too also C.Ds of 1950s Rock n Roll :strong: :cheers:

If I'm running I tend to listen to Classical or opera because if I listen to Maiden or anything heavy I'm breathing like an ashmatic pit pony after 10 minutes

I listen to various music when i train. It can range from Take That ( Shine) to some of the music from Rocky IV (training Montage, War..etc).

I like music with a decent beat. Linkin Park (Breaking The Habit, What Iv'e Done, Shadow Of The Day), Chicane (Stoned In Love) as some examples.

If i hear a song and like it, it will probably end up on the Ipod for me to train to.

Will have to try some of the suggestions on here though, Ace of Spades sounds a good one for sprint training :twisted:

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Body rockers I like the way you dance, is a great warming up tune