Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

working under false pretences

Since I'm bored and watching Ronnie Corbett on tv it got me thinking..who were/are the most unfunny up their own arse comedians?
surely Jimmy Tarbuck, tom o'connor,lenny Henry should be a start. the first two being scouse twats should put them right up there? oh add john bishop to that. and just to put the cat amongst the pigeons...I never found spike milligan funny...deranged maybe.

Since I'm bored and watching Ronnie Corbett on tv it got me thinking..who were/are the most unfunny up their own arse comedians?
surely Jimmy Tarbuck, tom o'connor,lenny Henry should be a start. the first two being scouse twats should put them right up there? oh add john bishop to that. and just to put the cat amongst the pigeons...I never found spike milligan funny...deranged maybe.
Most modern so called comedians are a feckin yawn, bring back billy connelly in his hey day and Mike read and not forgetting Bernard Manning Class.

Bob Carolgees was a bit of a one-spit wonder. Ben Elton's stand-up in the 80s was dire.

Oh, don't forget Cannon & Ball. ROCK ON TOMMY! No...**** off Bobby.

harry hill, i just dont get it, the blokes just not funny hes just a cock, back in the day i found loads of stuff funny that i have watched on Dave and thought what the **** is that all about....two ronnies, russ abbott etc etc.