"Working Out" with your ARRSE t-shirt on.

Have you "done it" with your ARRSE t-shirt on?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Has anyone achieved that yet? Bumping uglies with your Arrse t-shirt on. Points will be awarded. Unless you haven't bought one - you tight git.

I guess the yes votes are me and you then my dear

does wanki*g in it count

B

Biscuits_AB

Dale the snail said:
Has anyone achieved that yet? Bumping uglies with your Arrse t-shirt on. Points will be awarded. Unless you haven't bought one - you tight git.
You fit the ugly bill, but you can wear any Tee Shirt you want..........no fckuer on this site, short of Cuts, will poke you, you yellow teethed monster.

Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
You fit the ugly bill, but you can wear any Tee Shirt you want..........no fckuer on this site, short of Cuts, will poke you, you yellow teethed monster.
Don’t hold back say what you mean

Mrs M wore my T-shirt to go to bed in the other night. She thought it strange when indulging in some passion later on that evening I wanted her to keep it on though.

I am a very bad person. I must go to confession. (Pants! Not Catholic. Oh well I'll quite happily burn in hell)

I was about to say yes until I spotted that the question was not

"Have you done PT......"

Bollox

cdo_gunner said:
Where's the pics then???

:twisted:
You have spent too much time with Royal, your standards are slipping!!!

cdo_gunner said:
Didn't have any to start with mate :wink:
what standards or T shirt