working out if your a cunt or not...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tentoes, Mar 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can you work out if the OP is a chopper by how many members posts have been deleted (in the serious parts) by the MOD on the said OP's thread, or would one need a degree to deduce such things?

Yes I have had a post deleted because I'm obviously a bellend for trying to be sarcastic to the bellend :thumright:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mushrooms are good in a soup or stew as well............
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

As you are the OP on this thread, does that make you the chopper?
  4. Question - is it best to add a bit of salt to the water when cooking pasta?
  5. If a tree falls on a mime in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does anyone care?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Let's stick it up the flag pole and see if the cat sucks you off.
  7. A splash of olive oil in the water stops the pasta sticking and gives it the right texture.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. But much better fried with square sausage, links, bacon, eggs, black pudding, fruit pudding, bread, tomato and beans. And a big fuck off mug of tea. And a couple of rolls to mop up the greasy goodness afterwards. All even better if its made for you in the morning by this bird: jessica_clement.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Fuck all you sarcastic twats, I'm off to shit in the cats slippers

It should go without saying I'm a chopper Auld yin!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. 123

123 LE

if speed is your main concern - absolutely. If health - no.

I thank you, I thank you
  11. Unless one is cooking sweetcorn - as salt water toughens the skin. When cooking potatoes, add a teaspoon of sugar 5mins before the end. It makes them fluffy and tastier.
  12. Correctomundo.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Do you do that often? The grub, not the bint. You are still al;ive?
  14. Salt is good, but I suggest a little bit of olive oil, as well. If you're just parboiling the pasta in a very small amount of water,, before baking it (lasagna, manicotti, etc), a touch of truffle oil adds a subtle and understated umami to the noodles. Hope this helps.
  15. Nah, just days that end with a 'y'. With a bottle of buckfast to wash it all down.