Working in Germany??

Hey

How easy is it to get work in Germany for a wife?
Have no kids and thinking about putting down for posting there? Just don't wanna sit on my ass for 2-3 years....its big enough already!!

Thanks

Depends on where youre going and what you are prepared to do? Mainly clerking jobs, working in the nursery or working in the NAAFI, unless youre up for a bit of child minding, but youll have to jump through a multitude of hoops for that one.

Of course, if you own a caravan there are a lot of night time job opportunities.

samm1551

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Have a look on the BFG website they have a section uncer LEC which will give you listed jobs. I check it a lot at the moment and there are loads of C4 jobs (I know) available at the moment where I am moving to.

Unless you speak fluent German, you'll probably have to stick with jobs offered by the Brit forces there.

MsG

muddysmrs said:
Hey

How easy is it to get work in Germany for a wife?
Have no kids and thinking about putting down for posting there? Just don't wanna sit on my ass for 2-3 years....its big enough already!!

Thanks
or you could just offer the squddies some stress relife from there hard work for a few quid a go :D