Worker ballooned after high pressure hose accidentally lodged in his arrse!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dusty_jacket, Aug 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The poor fucker, look how it's left him. His bird's hair seems to have fallen out with the stress too.

2. I thought there was a hosepipe ban. String him up, I say, the baldy, water-wasting twat.
  3. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  4. She looks like she is still bloated, sure they were not doing each other, and she has not managed to fart yet!
  5. He needs training in not shoving an air hose up his arse? What a fucking chod.
  6. I think an enquiry may find that either

a)the factory joker struck again and he is of course properly remorseful

b)nobody is saying nothing and the lawyers are circling like killer sharks!
  7. It does seem a bit coincidental...well I was just checking the wiring when my trousers fell down and I landed on a compressed air hose which was turned on...
  8. No by the looks of her I think she fell on the hose after him.
  9. Will his brief from Lawyers4U have to tie a string to his leg and watch for low ceilings when he takes him to court?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Oi cuntybollocks. Leave her out of this. I'd give her a portion of my high pressure hose any day of the week. She's fucking lush she is.
  11. a terrible incident, awfully traumatic for the family. But it made me laugh!

He should keep things in perspective and not blow it out of proportion
  12. Sounds more like he shoved a hose up his own arrse...

If it were truely the companies fault they'd be getting hammered, if it were an individual (ie the joker) they'd be getting hammered... surely.

For that much damage (intestine ripping) the air hose must have been inserted in to the arrse, not just wafting around the rim.
  13. I hope that's not the voice of experience I hear.....
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Only of trying to connect a water hose to another water hose... whilst one was in full flow.

300lbs of pressure from the hose, and he felt a waft of it through his trousers... and then ended up with it up his arrse rupturing his sausage skins?

What's the chances of the flailing hose doing a bit of AAR docking straight up his arrse with a force greater than 300lbs in order to complete the manouvre?

Or was it jammed up his arrse, and then turned on? By parties or party undisclosed.