Work place pranks

Whats the best work place prank you've either witnessed or carried out yourself? In my previous job somebody applied deep heat cream to the door handle on the gents bogs, que a few blokes in the afternoon fidgeting like they had a bad case of the clap. All very mature of course!

We set fire to the office block when the night shift were in there.

In total, 7 men & women perished in the blaze, it was a right laugh.

I know a chap worked in an open plan office. Before he left, he removed the bottom drawer in his desk and put a large fish in there. It took a while for it to really stink and a lot longer for folk to work our where it was coming from.

It didnt take long to work out who had done it LOL

We once had a very much disliked leading hand on my watch when I was in the LFB. Whilst on night duty and he asleep on his bunk his earring was tied to the bed with 3 metres of fishing line. Then when the bells dropped he had 3 metres to get up a head of steam as he ran for the pole then.......AAAArrrrgggghhhhhh! Oh how we larffed!

I didn't witness this one but was told about it later, young 16 year old apprentice on a farm I worked on about 12 years ago was duct taped/cable tied to the fork tines on a JCB telescopic handler by the older lads and left at maximum boom extension for the duration of his lunch break, I laughed when told but was secretly glad it wasn't me!

i worked in a peanut factory many moons ago,we sent a new lad over to a blond bird working in the packing
to ask for a bucket of clitoris oil for the cashew nuts, she came back over with him and chinned the bloke who sent him it was well funny....

We once had a very much disliked leading hand on my watch when I was in the LFB. Whilst on night duty and he asleep on his bunk his earring was tied to the bed with 3 metres of fishing line. Then when the bells dropped he had 3 metres to get up a head of steam as he ran for the pole then.......AAAArrrrgggghhhhhh! Oh how we larffed!
The LFB permitted the wearing of earrings on duty? If that was the case then the bad rep they had from anyone who had encountered them on courses at Moreton seems well justified.

i never fell for the old "go and get me a bubble for a spirit level from the SQMS" but i did see a couple of nigs fall for it
oh and a left handed screwdriver...

i never fell for the old "go and get me a bubble for a spirit level from the SQMS" but i did see a couple of nigs fall for it
oh and a left handed screwdriver...
And skyhooks and ropes to hang a door, wheels for a miscarriage etc...
A bloke i used to work with picked field mushrooms, he and some of his workmates decided to play a prank on one of the more gullible members of the shift in the canteen. My mate cooks up the mushrooms for him, mr gullible and dave the stooge. They eat them and then my mate starts expressing doubts about whether the mushrooms he picked are the right ones. Half an hour later dave the stooge bites on a blood capsule and appears to start coughing up blood. After narrowly preventing mr gullible from dialling 999 they all run to the bogs with the intention of shoving their fingers down their throats. My mate and dave the stooge are in the traps either side of mr gullible pissing themselves as Mr gullible tries to bring up the culinary delight of half an hour previous. The set of ****s:p

The LFB permitted the wearing of earrings on duty? If that was the case then the bad rep they had from anyone who had encountered them on courses at Moreton seems well justified.
LFB did have a very arrogant reputation and some of it was well deserved, Blokes used to get away with pulling all sorts of stunts in those days, some not quite legal. Enough of that, this is the NAAFI after all, and this particular bloke did wear his earring at every opportunity, it was on and off like a french whores drawers.

I read this thread title as work place w4nks. fvcking gutted or what?

Edit: which w4nker has turned a swearing filter on. Poof.

LFB did have a very arrogant reputation and some of it was well deserved, Blokes used to get away with pulling all sorts of stunts in those days, some not quite legal. Enough of that, this is the NAAFI after all, and this particular bloke did wear his earring at every opportunity, it was on and off like a french whores drawers.
In that case well done, the ****ing jack sparrow wannabe.