Work place practical jokes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrHappy, Jun 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, I'm a bit of a practical joker within my work area but I'm running out of original ideas.

I call upon the vast experience I know is here in the NAAFI Bar to provide me with some inspiration. :idea:

Just good for a laugh stuff, you know the sort. :twisted:

MrH

2. Put the tealady's severed head in the MDs bottom drawer. Then it's just a matter of waiting until 10am and he reaches for the hob-nobs... Ohhhh, Coco!

3. Or you could read the thread from last week that has 922 feckin great ideas on it and 364 not so good ones :)

4. You counted them? FFS :omfg:

Apply your time (of which you obviously have plenty) to thinking up the ultimate prank (or something more useful anyway)

5. The old car on bricks never fails.

6. Hide MDN under a table/bar/pool table

7. ála police academy
    he loves it the dirty slut
    :twisted:

not sure if i've got the á in the right place, but i'm not french so fuck off

8. The best one I can recall got pulled on some students, by one of their number. Aberystwyth Uni has a purpose-built student village consisting of a few dozen purpose-built 5-room + kitchen houses which the students themselves have to look after. Periodically these are inspected by the Uni staff, with a warning note being posted a couple of days before.

A friend of mine thought it would be a great laugh use the last of his printing credit to run off a dozen or so fake notices, and post these through the doors of people he especially disliked on Saturday morning, claiming an inspection on Monday morning sharp. This ruined the weekends of several housefuls of noted slobs; the perpetrator was last seen heading for the border at a great rate of knots.

Some years later someone else had an idea of a similar wheeze in that village; the Fake Product Recall spoof. Simply fake headed notepaper from the Uni (they'd learned not to use unheaded paper by then) claiming that the house vacuum cleaners were faulty and needed replacement; to do this turn up to the village porters office at a set time.

Cue two very bemused porters, surrounded by a forest of vacuum cleaners that day...