Work experience nd scholarship

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by i-like-clouds, Jun 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im probs makin a right cock of myself as this is the foist time ive used this but has anyone done work experience with the AGC as im doin it in october..... nd im applyin for the sixth form scholarship so any advice as ive got my interview next monday n hear the colonel guy is a dick - im blates not gettin it as the only sport I do is dancing n cadets if they even count

cheers :)

2. Blates?

Send key setting over...
  3. *blatenltly*

sorry in al my attempts to mock chavs (no offence to anyone) it has become part of my vocabulary
  4. I believe it is a shorter way of saying blatantly. I hadn't appreciated that you could get work experience with the armed forces, other than on one of the gap year schemes.

If you dance why don't you consider three para mortars? Obvious I know, but someone had to say it.
  5. No dramas mate!

I wouldn't imagine the sports thing would hold you back. There's plenty of opportunities to try new ones once your in the mob.

I'm sure someone more informed will be along shortly that can better answer your questions than I!

6. Seems like solid advice, but is there any reason why you can't take up a sport?
  7. one of my friends had him n was told every thing he did was not good enough includin county level rugby .... i believe that friend to be the best cadet i know - he even saved my life

thanks for the comment on sport but you know ...

i can take up sport but i have 8 days to do it, im beginning to train for a half marathon eventually full marathon but my training programme starts the day of the interview so its kinda useless
  8. :D :D :D
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Surely this is one of the worst WAHs for a ong time. :(