Work clothes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, Jun 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who else is made to look a complete twat by the dress requirements of their occupations, here's one to start us off. article-2153423-132D3C01000005DC-939_634x626.jpg
  2. There's a whole thread about MTP somewhere.
  3. ^How very, very gay! (2 up)
  4. As a male stripper my work clothes are seldom on long enough to cause embarrassment.
  5. The only thing is when you´ve got down to your birthday suit everyone starts laughing and pointing
  6. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Did someone say Woodentops?

I'd also like to add the Taliban for those oversized towels they wear on their heads.

Astronauts? Gt a real job and stop wasting money on suits that cost years to design and $$$$ to make.

Why, oh, why do I have to wear a flipping hardhat when abseiling? I'm going to die anyway dangling from a fraying rope on the water tower at Lydd(?).

Having to wear a hi-viz jacket that says "Troops Marching" or "Caution Horses" when Rupert finishes his laptop risk asessment and let's us out.

Okay, TSO works in the theatre, but does she really have to wear stuff as if she's just off a Paris fashion show?... and take three hours to get ready.

Neuro-surgeons. What's with the Joe90 glasses? Sci-Fi walts.

The old QAMC uniform... wtf?

Starwar troopers... all bright and shiney and "highly camouflaged".. as for Darth vader... pluease.

If anyone has a pop at the Black Watch for taking on Jerries/Eyeties in WWII wearing kilts I'll send the ghost of Capt. John Latta to kirk yer arrses.
  7. queen-elizabeth-ii-prince-philip4_4.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. .

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1