Words that drive you mad

This may come as a shock to you, but you aren't the only person living in the West Midlands, you tedious twat.
Have you been to Wolverhampton in the last few years,? its a waste land, half the shops are boarded up, the city centre is awash with tramps and bloody chuggers, the immediate outlying areas are predominantly old decrepit Victorian terraced housing. We moved up from east london 33 years ago to get out of a shit environment that has now finally moved up here. We live about 4 miles outside wolvo. Unless you have lived up here and seen the gradual changes that have blighted this area, due to a massive influx of new incomers, the loss of big engineering companies, big new housing projects, some on green field land. with no new social infrastructure to support.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Have you been to Wolverhampton in the last few years,? its a waste land, half the shops are boarded up, the city centre is awash with tramps and bloody chuggers, the immediate outlying areas are predominantly old decrepit Victorian terraced housing. We moved up from east london 33 years ago to get out of a shit environment that has now finally moved up here. We live about 4 miles outside wolvo. Unless you have lived up here and seen the gradual changes that have blighted this area, due to a massive influx of new incomers, the loss of big engineering companies, big new housing projects, some on green field land. with no new social infrastructure to support it, keep your comments to yourself. END
You ******* mong I've lived here longer than you so STFU. I was also born here twat.

Influencer - a synonym for entitled narcissist.

Exactly who are they trying to influence? Are they basically trying to sell themselves as walking advertisements for products and services? How exactly is that influencing people? What did this type of person do in the days before social media?

You could generally see them on the streets in many major UK cities; usually carrying sandwich boards.

No one really lives in the Midlands, they're just existing until the blessed release of death.
Oh i don't know. we live about 4 miles east of wolvo, semi rural, peaceful, open meadows and fields behind and next to us, and a very photogenic canal just yards from our front door. Our village is mentioned in the doomsday book, and has everything we could need. Good neighbours, fresh air, and very quiet. there are some wonderful places to visit if you look for them, 30 minutes from RAF Cosford air museum, and about 45 minutes from ironbridge gorge and the wrekin. Dont forget Tipton, and mad O'Rourke's pie factory, a must go to visit. :p

Chef

LE
You ******* mong I've lived here longer than you so STFU. I was also born here twat.
Always nice to hear a traditional warm welcome from the locals;)

We moved up from east london 33 years ago to get out of a shit environment that has now finally moved up here. We live about 4 miles outside wolvo. Unless you have lived up here and seen the gradual changes that have blighted this area, due to a massive influx of new incomers
Errrrr, the word vanguard springs to mind

Women who refer to their husband as 'hubby', don't know why but it's always irritated me ever since I saw it in those womens gossip magazines my grandma used to have sat next to the bog when I was a kid.

Women who refer to their husband as 'hubby', don't know why but it's always irritated me ever since I saw it in those womens gossip magazines my grandma used to have sat next to the bog when I was a kid.
We always found magazines a bit slippy for use as toilet paper, we used newspaper