Words that drive you mad

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Done mine, on line, all over in 10 minutes, painless....moving on........
Mine arrived today can’t submit it till the 21st March, something else for the diary.

A person called Jesus, probably did. It’s quite common. The Epithet Christ is from the Greek meaning the anointed one. I don’t think we ever get to find out what the family name is, such as it is in those days. Entire life times are wasted by biblical scholars trying to define the undefinable.
Probably Josh Carpenter on his Amazon account.

That pre supposes JC was actually a real person.
The Roman historians Tacitus and Josephus both mention Jesus (and other historical events from around that time) in their works.

Whether he was the Son of God or just a very naughty boy, they don't dwell on though.

The Roman historians Tacitus and Josephus both mention Jesus (and other historical events from around that time) in their works.

Whether he was the Son of God or just a very naughty boy, they don't dwell on though.

Alternatively Jesus was the first Zombie, after all if you believe the bible he did come back from the dead

John Wayne said he was.

You gonna argue ?

There was a story going around at the time that after the first take of that scene, the director asked if he could run though it again but more 'awe'

The second take take wasn't used either: "Awwwwww, truly this man was the Son of God"

A person called Jesus, probably did. It’s quite common. The Epithet Christ is from the Greek meaning the anointed one. I don’t think we ever get to find out what the family name is, such as it is in those days. Entire life times are wasted by biblical scholars trying to define the undefinable.
My wife was an intensive care sister, one night a patient is very unwell.
A doctor is summoned and all is well. A while later she is talking to the patient.
"I know I nearly died."
Oh really, how is that?
"Well I heard a voice say" Get Jesus! "
She didn't have the heart to tell him that was the name of the senior registrar!

Mine arrived today can’t submit it till the 21st March, something else for the diary.
We had the letter yesterday. The information you submit should be accurate as on 21st March. If you know who will be in your house on that date already, you can crack on and submit now.
I‘ll probably do mine tomorrow.

My wife was an intensive care sister, one night a patient is very unwell.
A doctor is summoned and all is well. A while later she is talking to the patient.
"I know I nearly died."
Oh really, how is that?
"Well I heard a voice say" Get Jesus! "
She didn't have the heart to tell him that was the name of the senior registrar!
That would have been "Heyzuus" shirley?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We had the letter yesterday. The information you submit should be accurate as on 21st March. If you know who will be in your house on that date already, you can crack on and submit now.
I‘ll probably do mine tomorrow.
Cheers, Mrs can do the next one, she’ll probably have to:(:slow:

Did mine this afternoon while waiting for a meeting to start, took about 10 minutes.

Cheers, Mrs can do the next one, she’ll probably have to:(:slow:
I live not far from ONS in Hampshire, and know some people who work there. There has been some talk of this being the last census as we know it, as information can be gathered more easily through different means.
The information is also soon out of date. Mrs R’s current Local Government role is using data that was derived from the 2011 census, which is by definition ten years old.
Oh, and people lie to the government, and anyone associated with the government, like the police , NHS, HMRC etc.
It is also expensive to run. I would be surprised if there is one in 2031. If there is, make sure you are here to complete it.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have apparently passed the sift to be an ONS door-knocker .....