Words that drive you mad

I’ve just heard some daft cunt on the radio use the word ‘Crimbo’ instead of Christmas and as always when I hear someone use that word I want to kick their cunt in, it got me thinking though of what other words curdle my turds, things like doobry, what the fucking hell is a doobry? And things like ‘front bottom’ fucking wankers the lot of them, so what words when you hear used piss you off?

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Words that change because it's "on trend"

Like Kabul suddenly became Car-bull
And how the Yanks started pronouncing Moscow with an Ow instead of O like they used to.

I blame weak DNA.

Vegan

If we were meant to be vegan, we wouldn't be Omnivores the cunts

"I'm only saying"

Usually when the person in question has been a complete twat and is trying to justify themselves.

I'm quite looking forward to slapping the lads on the back - while eating a cheese and onion pie - and wishing them a "Happy Rammyjammy".

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I’ve just heard some daft cunt on the radio use the word ‘Crimbo’ instead of Christmas and as always when I hear someone use that word I want to kick their cunt in, it got me thinking though of what other words curdle my turds, things like doobry, what the fucking hell is a doobry? And things like ‘front bottom’ fucking wankers the lot of them, so what words when you hear used piss you off?
Don't tell him pike! :)

"We all make mistakes"
When spoken by the idiot who has make the mistake or their supporter and when I'm on the receiving end of the mistake.

Latest Threads