Words Fail Me.

Bravo_Zulu said:
I believe the electric chair to be especially suitable for this woman. Unfortunately I don't think it occurred in Texas.
A microwave oven would be the suitable form of execution for this untermensch. Making the punishment fit the crime.

Bravo_Zulu said:
I believe the electric chair to be especially suitable for this woman. Unfortunately I don't think it occurred in Texas.
Exactly what my wife said and she is a TEXAN

Bravo_Zulu said:
She has been sent to prison for life.The jury could not decide what to do with her!

The_Cad said:
Bravo_Zulu said:
A microwave oven would be the suitable form of execution for this untermensch. Making the punishment fit the crime.
In a country which has just decided that a morphine-based lethal injection is an inhumane form of execution for its human filth, the chances of that getting in are as high as McCain not getting caught at some point in the next four years in a compromising position with Sarah Palin.

edited for spelling

Latest Threads