• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Words fail me

Civvy_Shot said:
Check the comments on the article - the tw@t in question should be considering a rapid change of address, name and possibly gender!
At least the article included a picture of the low life cnut! Hopefully he'll be recognised during his next weekly shopping trip and suitably 'reformed'!

Cricket bats usually work best.....

I remember reading somewhere that an alarming number of serial killers begin their "careers" by abusing and killing animals. I wonder what the head shrinkers will make of him?

Civvy_Shot said:
Check the comments on the article - the tw@t in question should be considering a rapid change of address, name and possibly gender!
Think plastic surgery might be called for as well, although suspect he might be about to get that and the gender reassignment done FOC any time now.

His full address, yahoo mail account and bebo profile are now all flagged up.

FARMBOY said:
I remember reading somewhere that an alarming number of serial killers begin their "careers" by abusing and killing animals. I wonder what the head shrinkers will make of him?
Hopefully the head shrinker will be a witch doctor who will reduce his head to size of a cats head and eat his liver.

But unfortunately your on about some phychiatrist who will show him pictures of little animals and say he's fit and well to live in society.

The_IRON said:
FARMBOY said:
Hopefully the head shrinker will be a witch doctor who will reduce his head to size of a cats head and eat his liver.

But unfortunately your on about some phychiatrist who will show him pictures of little animals and say he's fit and well to live in society.
Hopefully not but I'm sure they will find some excuse to explain his behavior. Surely someone who is capable of doing this is only a few short steps from being a real danger to himself and to others? Anyway the courts (in their wisdom) have spoken.

Whether or not you like cats, there's no excuse for this sort of behaviour to a helpless animal.

And wtf was the judge up to putting a temporary ban on his keeping pets? This wasn't neglect due to a correctable lack of knowledge, it was deliberate and systematic and there has to be a suspicion he had a hand in the disappearance of his girlfriends other cats.

A lifetime ban and forfeiture of goolies should have been the least he could expect.

FARMBOY said:
I'm told that barbaric animal cruelty is one of the three defining characteristics of psychopaths. Watch out for kids going missing wherever this guy's living in a few years.

All of the big name serial killers I can recall started off practicing on helpless animals before graduating to humans...

I cannot understand what sort of sick mind could do what these people do... but I suppose that is a good thing because only another deviant could understand them.

from the article said:
Sheriff Douglas Allan said: "It is clear you are in need of urgent treatment or considerable punishment."
Send him to my house, (I hate cats but love dogs :twisted: ) and I will give him the urgent treatment he needs AND considerable punishment all in one.... for free (to the taxpayer).

Just like the pr1ck who did this.... (if I ever met them)

"Hugo, a greyhound/saluki was found with the letters MUFC tattoed on his coat with bleach when he was rescued"

I would probably start with branding MCFC across the forehead, then various other football clubs.

I am thinking by the time I had got down to the Sunday pub leagues, they would be repentant and "normallised".

Although to be fair leveller, his name and his photo are now in the public domain.

I am thinking his future girlfriends will be few and far between.

Unlike the beatings he may get for popping in to the local.

Latest Threads