Wordle (don't post the current days word)

Start words ... I have a couple of very vowel rich words and others using common consonants / vowels ... sometime successful ... normally a good starter for ten .... or six in the case of Wordle .

There’s a hard setting, it forces you to only use previously revealed letters in your next guess. Might make it more interesting.
I tend to do that anyway as I might get lucky but not using a previously revealed letter, whether or not it's in the right place, means an extra guess is definitely required.

I don't use a regular start word but go as random as I can.

Screenshot_20220806-165331_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
House followed by train. All the vowels and key consonants that cover lots of combinations like sh, th and so on.
Currently on 95%. Most of the fails were them using yankee words while I chose another option.

House followed by train. All the vowels and key consonants that cover lots of combinations like sh, th and so on.
Currently on 95%. Most of the fails were them using yankee words while I chose another option.
Y can he used as a vowel. You could change train to rainy.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Record for me
0001 this morning ...today's worlds , 3/6

Wordle 414 2/6

1659828178765.png

Got really lucky with my random start word.

Wordle 414 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜

... nearly in three .

3 today. A bunch of colleagues and I do it every week, same starter word for the week chosen by the previous weeks loser. When choosing that week‘s starter you have to make it an awkward one, too good and you’ve given the others an advantage.
Sly ones we are.

Latest Threads