Wordle (don't post the current days word)

Wordle 340 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜

Is this some kind of pissing contest where you stay up just past midnight to post the latest? :D

I’ve got to wait 5 hrs :crying:

Nah mate, just can't be arsed to get my napper down. Didn't even make it to my scratcher last night but crimped on the sofa instead.

Wordle 340 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜

Attachments

• C590E90F-8B35-4F59-99AF-2BC500112685.png
    C590E90F-8B35-4F59-99AF-2BC500112685.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 2
Wordle 340 5/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜

At second entry had letters 2 and 3 correctly identified ... then thrashed around but still a result in 5

Tricky bugger today. Got the key letters quickly, then had to grind through the options.

View attachment 665423

How is it you can post the image of the coloured squares? When I did it I had to screen grab and edit in paint to get rid of the letters but now can't be bothered with the faff. I now just share but like most others just get the greyed box outlines when I post on here.

Rab_C

LE
How is it you can post the image of the coloured squares? When I did it I had to screen grab and edit in paint to get rid of the letters but now can't be bothered with the faff. I now just share but like most others just get the greyed box outlines when I post on here.
On my phone I see the colours but on my iPad just greyed out boxes, I assumed it’s because I have a geriatric iPad .

On my phone I see the colours but on my iPad just greyed out boxes, I assumed it’s because I have a geriatric iPad .

I don't use my phone for stuff like this. I can see the colours in @greenbaggyskin's post. Having said that, I can see that that is a jpg attachment whereas mine and the others aren't.

Rab_C

LE
I don't use my phone for stuff like this. I can see the colours in @greenbaggyskin's post. Having said that, I can see that that is a jpg attachment whereas mine and the others aren't.
I only went to my phone to compare. I do see all jpg in full colour but on my iPad the wordle and also globle results I “share” are greyed out boxes.

@Jimmy_Green I share the result into an ARRSE reply, print screen into a Paint 3D file, crop the image, save as a JPEG, then insert that picture into the ARRSE reply deleting the original share. Seems a little OTT, but the colours tell the story better than the grey boxes.

Wordle 341 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Latest Threads