Word of Warning...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ghost_Rider, Jul 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As mentioned in an earlier topic, Troll-ism is the bane of this site.

Why, 'twas only a few hours ago I suspected a Troll attack on the Wiki.

Lawstudent just deleted the whole wiki entry (except the actual page) without logging in.... of course, that looks like Troll action to me, so instant ban of ip address and restore Chickenpunk'd edit!!

PM's inbound to Ghostie at a rapid rate of knots, shortly followed by a grovelling apology funny as fcuk!!

I just love that "Block" button :lol: Especially when you read the restored page!! Law Student's Wiki Page What was even funnier was that, having pointed out the reasons for logging in to the wiki before mass-deletions, I got the following pm back
    So, "Word of Warning" - log in, or lose out!!

Ghost :eek:

2. Do you think PTP's range glue has addled her braincell even more?

Will we need to up her medication? Maybe get it administered proctologically?

Do you think stoning is a harsh enough way for her to learn?

These and many more questions to follow on this thread.

3. I've been away for a couple of weeks; Is lawstudent an alter-ego of Yannie? I seem to remember the same prowess with the English language, also the Uber-Troll did once try to con people into thinking she was doing a degree. Apologies if this point has been done to death - but im knackered and cant be arrsed trawling for trollings. Just a thought...

Sarnian, pres de la mer.

4. Cant these trolls be baned/ blocked/ taken round the back of the armoury and filled in by the Sgt Major?? I like the wiki page for her though, well done!!
    On that point, as a relatively new poster/ arrse member..... are there any other trolls out there to watch out for.... may be a "Deck of Cards" can be made to point them out/ list them????????

5. If you banned lawstudents IP address, why is she in the chat room right now??

6. Maybe she is using a dial up ISP with variable IP numbers, which change from session to session.

Jan

7. J_D

J_D LE

Why is LS still here?

8. Because she has the hots for you and wants to emulate you in every way. Innit?

9. J_D

J_D LE

DD you know you want it bad! Nice little romantic dinner between lawstudent and you, perhaps?

10. Okay as long as I can bring a fire axe, a vat of acid, a claw hammer, some fire lighters, a box of waterproof matches, a jerrican of petrol, a chainsaw for the "difficult to cut through" bits and one of those disposable vinyl Bio Hazard suits. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh yeah and loads of plastic sheeting to make sure that the Windowlickers manacled to the walls in Cutaways dungeon are not splattered with blood, gristle and viscera. Mind you they might enjoy it as much as Cuts would.

Yep it would be VERY romantic. Innit.
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11. J_D

J_D LE

DD, sometimes I worry about you and that little deranged mind of yours!

12. Deranged possibly.

Twisted yes.

13. J_D

J_D LE

Hear Broadmoor is looking for their latest escaped inmate! Any info on that DD?

14. Nope Carstairs.

Look just ask me straight out. No need to play about. I know you want me.

The answer is "Yes! I will give you it Greek style! Okay?"

15. J_D

J_D LE

DD, open that door will you! Your head (one on shoulders) is getting too big for that cell!