Word for today.

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
Tomorrow, Moist.

The day after tomorrow, masticate

Can I get in early for Christmas Day.

Guardguard'shun! (one word because I'll want to get away asap)

Not expecting much sympathy in here though.

soldier-w said:
Can I get in early for Christmas Day.

Guardguard'shun! (one word because I'll want to get away asap)
The word of the day on New Years Eve for Soldier-W is ------

Guardguard'shun!

Soldier W , You will find 'sympathy'- (booked as word of the day June 29 2005) between the words 'sh1t' and 'syphilis' in the dictionary

Does anyone else think that this thread is pointless or perhaps just a quick way of racking up posts.

Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull.

Undertaker, I didn't know it was a contest. Maybe you can write up some guidelines for comments, maybe keep them to under 50 words, don't enter anything dull and pointless or maybe even scrap the NAAFI Bar in favour of serious discussion? If you think it's pointless, why comment (notching up posts?). You don't smoke a pipe and wear slippers by any chance?

For soldier-w ;- disgruntled.

For Unknown_Quantity ;- Be aloof, we're now up to strength on lerts!

:wink:

Word for next week:

serendipity

Try saying three times in a conversation. In fact you can play this with any bizzare word.

The days will just fly by!

Me and my crew mate play this game in our Ambulance with patients. Makes a 12 hour shift rather jolly.

Comedy Dave, we do the same thing here in work. We put money in the pot, and then bet who can use a word(s) five times or more in a teleconversation with a client. The last one was 'darn toot'ing', and won by my co-worker speaking to a Nigerian customer who was having problems with his software. I had tears running down my face as my mate stated the sentence over and over again. The best, I think, was 'monkey'.

Latest Threads