Wor Lass

ugly

LE
Ground swallow me up! Today Worr Lass said we had to take her aging Auntie to attend a "Rolf Harris" ( She reckons her family have Australian Ancestry) book sighning at WH-Smiths at the Metro-Centre up here in Geordie land. Anyway after an age we finally got to the front clutching our Hard Back Copy £19.99..Her auntie said to Rolf "You are the singer who did two little boy's in the seventies aren't you" Rolf looked really shocked and replied " I think that was Gary Glitter".....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Ground swallow me up! Today Worr Lass said we had to take her aging Auntie to attend a "Rolf Harris" ( She reckons her family have Australian Ancestry) book sighning at WH-Smiths at the Metro-Centre up here in Geordie land. Anyway after an age we finally got to the front clutching our Hard Back Copy £19.99..Her auntie said to Rolf "You are the singer who did two little boy's in the seventies aren't you" Rolf looked really shocked and replied " I think that was Gary Glitter".....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
Ahh it was you I saw getting turffed out WH Smiths with the Old dearll...haha

ugly

LE
How can one have Australian ancestry? Is she an Abbo, or part kangaroo?
I suppose like the yanks claim to have traditions.
I have socks older than that country!

I'll take that to be deliberate rather than a typo. Nice one! :) (Ditto Rolf.)

ugly

LE
I wish, nicked of a Yorkshire mate shacked up in Geordie land