wooo my username no longer counts

i have left my shitty job and start with the army in less then 2 weeks. i am no longer bored of my job :D thats all i wanted to say.

boredofmyjob said:
i have left my shitty job and start with the army in less then 2 weeks. i am no longer bored of my job :D thats all i wanted to say.
Good for you! Wish I fecking could.
:(

So what're you changing your username to?

Don't ditch your username just yet. It may come in handy in the future. ;)

putteesinmyhands said:
Nah, then he'll change it to boredofstaggingonstandinginforeverybuggergoesonstrikeandneverseeinglifeoutsidethesandpit

Poor_Bloody_Infantry said:
Or alternatively "proudtobepartofthefinestfightingforceintheworld"
OR...
proudtobepartofthefinestfightingforceintheworldbutboredofstaggingonstandinginforeverybuggergoesonstrikeandneverseeinglifeoutsidethesandpit

... :roll:

Good luck Bored... Sappers?

F_G

[quote="Father_Gundulph] proudtobepartofthefinestfightingforceintheworldbutboredofstaggingonstandinginforeverybuggergoesonstrikeandneverseeinglifeoutsidethesandpit[/quote]

Yeah that sums it up nicely :D

boredofmyjob said:
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :clap: :clap:

putteesinmyhands said:

Yep,,,,,,,,,, when you're stood next to a barrier for 4 on 4 off for about 3 months.

Good luck, and don't forget to smile - Basic Training ..... it's only a bit of fun !

Ive just left the Army after 23 years and started a shitty job, have we swapped?

Filbert Fox said:
Ive just left the Army after 23 years and started a shitty job, have we swapped?
haha is it in a factory?

well done. which reg are you joining?

rick_rolled said:
well done. which reg are you joining?
blues and royals :D

i transferred from the blues and royals to the RE yesterday! 5 years of cleaning up horse sh*t and wanking of horses! have fun!

boredofmyjob said:
Filbert Fox said:
haha is it in a factory?
feels like it at the moment, Im doing resettlement for the masses that seem to be pouring out of the army!

rick_rolled said:
i transferred from the blues and royals to the RE yesterday! 5 years of cleaning up horse sh*t and wanking of horses! have fun!
hahah sounds like a wet dream to me:p funilly enough i was origionally going in the RE but then changed my mind!

good luck then. just make sure you take marigolds, becuase they are not provided. nothing worse than crusty horse spunk under your fingernails.

imagine absent mindedly trying to scrape that bit of gung out of your nail with your teeth!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Army Reserve 26
mrrandom The NAAFI Bar 18
Abdiel The NAAFI Bar 57