Woolwich Murder Suspect Attacked In HMP Belmarsh

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Breaking on Aunty via Twitter.

BBC Breaking News‏@BBCBreaking2m
    Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo attacked in Belmarsh prison, south-east London BBC News - Woolwich suspect attacked in jail

It would appear that someome in Belmarsh has attempted to pre-empt the outcome of the forthcoming trial.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. That is seen as a badge of honour in parts of Africa.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.....**** that's made my day.
    • Like Like x 21
  4. Dear, dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind...^~
  5. I hope he has many more such days to look forward to...and plenty of time to reflect that Allah is not going to help him anytime soon.

• Like Like x 14
  6. it's terrible, it really is, those prisons are full of bloody criminals. it's dangerous in there. Those poor (currently) innocent men awaiting trial.

meanwhile, in the real world I shall use the virtual world to show off just how little I care.

• Like Like x 12
  7. I wonder if there are any plans to remove the rest of his teeth or prefereably the bits attached to his teeth.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. This is the sort of publicity his type and various hangers-on thrive on. I would have preferred it if he had been taken out with a few head shots on the day in question when the Police arrived.
    Inevitably, he will be a regular media subject in the years to come, but personally, I would not wish to hear his name mentioned again.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. "It would be inappropriate to comment........

Shame it didn't involve a double or triple razor, though.

He'd suit those tribal scars...... on a daily basis.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. only 2 tooth.
    not really mentioning is it?
    i mean a ruptured spleen is more news worthy??
  11. "Allah ... want for Ramadan is me two front teeth me two front teeth"

It was an inept Taliban plan to penetrate the nick and perform an extraction.

"It's austerity there is a 12 month waiting list for dentures look on it as a gap year"

"Will my gum look big in Diss"
    "What makes you think you going to Norfolk ?"
    "Nah Will my gum look big in Diss"
    "Oh you refer to the special gag dressing you will be wearing in Court ?"

Cue Cpunk disciplinary crayoning on thread.
    • Like Like x 17
  12. I hope a certain ex-RADC officer, dubbed The Butcher Of Lippstadt is the dentist there.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Oh dear,how sad,never mind...

Although I fear some gutter snipe human rights lawyer will spring at the chance to help said scumbag to sue to HMG/Prison Service for failing to protect him...
  14. How can anyone attack a man of such a peaceful religion?

• Like Like x 21
  15. ImageUploadedByARRSE1374170353.372378.jpg

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 7