woohoo!!

Well done hills. First bit of advice, you have 1 mouth and 2 ears, use them wisely.

good adive. i noticed on selection the people who stuck out were usualy those with a bit of gob. unlike me who did as i was told and never talked unless i was allowed too. seems to me like this makes life easier.

hills540 said:
just came home from school to find a letter on the table, turns out i have been accepted and start in march!

cant wait!
Big congrats on your acceptance,makes some of us old f*rts a little green with envy on reading of young blood starting out,takes us back.
Well done and good luck.

Just to add a little bit more. There are times when it will seem like sh1t, times you feel like jacking it all in, but I promise you that if you just hang it out that little bit longer you will never regret it. You will be part of one of the best trained Armies in the World and you will feel that pride too.

devilish said:
Just to add a little bit more. There are times when it will seem like sh1t, times you feel like jacking it all in, but I promise you that if you just hang it out that little bit longer you will never regret it. You will be part of one of the best trained Armies in the World and you will feel that pride too.
The best trained.

Bassingbourn. Happy times...

Detonator said:
devilish said:
The best trained.

Fair enough, that's a different discussion, but yes The best trained.

Detonator said:
Damn straight, especially in Summer :relax:

hills540 said:
i noticed on selection the people who stuck out were usualy those with a bit of gob. unlike me who did as i was told and never talked unless i was allowed too. seems to me like this makes life easier.
He's not joined yet and he's already worked out the 'Grey man' trick, he could go far.......

Just remember:

It doesn't matter if you're the first or the last to finish, what matters is if you kept going, walk on that run and you're in a world of shite.

If someone asks for volunteers with a motorcycle license DON'T put your hand up even if you have one - NEVER volunteer for anything.

Enjoy :D

Thats the second time someone has said not to mention a motorbike licence if volunteers are being asked for.

Whats the score?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
intergeri The NAAFI Bar 19
T Infantry 5
Soozi The Training Wing 25