Woo Hoo Colonial Cousins get the message.....

........ Maybe !!!??? Just watched a recent episode of CSI New York, you know the series where scientists solve every crime in the book and do it so sexilly !? and lo and behold the baddies are none other than Irish Republican terrorists, no not FREEDOM FIGHTERS but, baddies, and they lose !! They get killed and they are portrayed as baddies and complete cnuts !!! Whats going on ? Have our banjo playing, shamrock wearing, NORAID supporting fcukwit cousins eventually got the message ? Especially in Noo Yoik ? I fcuking hope so. Maybe someone should forward a copy of this episode to members of the ´merican 'Royal Family' you know know the one headed by dead presidents and that grey haired, dribbling, alco nosed, run away from the scene of a fatal accident, and lie through your teeth, buy your way out of trouble, opertunistic, lot of fcuking wnakers, er let me think for a mo, oh yeah the Kennedies, Kommedies, Kunnts, something like that. Gawd, don't ya just lurve 'merica ?

Edited 'cos I'm a 'puter mong and was shouting, apparently !!

Yours hopefully, Grumpy

auld_grumpy said:
........ MAYBE !!!??? Just watched a recent episode of CSI New York, you know the series where scientists solve every crime in the book and do it so sexilly !? and lo and behold the baddies are none other than Irish Republican terrorists, no not FREEDOM FIGHTERS but, baddies, and they lose !! They get killed and they are portrayed as baddies and complete cnuts !!! Whats going on ? Have our banjo playing, shamrock wearing, NORAID supporting fcukwit cousins eventually got the message ? Especially in Noo Yoik ? I fcuking hope so. Maybe someone should forward a copy of this episode to members of the ´merican 'Royal Family' you know know the one headed by dead presidents and that grey haired, dribbling, alco nosed, run away from the scene of a fatal accident, and lie through your teeth, buy your way out of trouble, opertunistic, lot of fcuking wnakers, er let me think for a mo, oh yeah the Kennedies, Kommedies, Kunnts, something like that. Gawd, don't ya just lurve 'merica ?

Yours hopefully, Grumpy
And...breathe, mate. Breathe. :whew: :wink:

Such finely argued rhetoric. Obviously the fruit of a classical education.

Er, no actually, comprehensive, old chap, Still hate the Kenudites 'tho, opertunistic tawts.

And, I don't hate all 'mericans.

P.S. Wots a rhetoric ?!

Yours Grumpy,

P.P.S. Oh ! and erm, hello.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Columbo nicked a shipment of arms in the 70's

Funny how things change though

If it all kicks off again (although as we know it never ended) will we see USMC in Belfast?

auscam said:
It's sufink wot u lernded wen u got tort proper like an shit :wink: Seriously, does anyone get a classical education these days?
And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept; for there were no more worlds to conquer... :wink:

"Columbo nicked a shipment of arms in the 70's"

Never trusted those south 'merican fcukers. Barstewrds invaded Uncle Bennys farm too, gave me the farthest deployment of my service ! Half way round the globe ! To end up in a place like the fcuking Outer Hebrides, with penguins !!

Yours Grumpy

Edited again,for mongness, again !!

auscam said:
Such finely argued rhetoric. Obviously the fruit of a classical education.
Wot ? U meen like,

2B R not 2B, thats the ?, whevar it's noblar 2 pick up ya arms or av slingshots in ya ed or summit,

or,

M8's,wops or bruvvas, lend iz ya edfones 'cos mines iz nicked, innit !

Yours Grumpy

[quote:Beano and Victor have a lot to answer for! :D[/quote]

Made in Scotland frum gurdurs !, well, erm, no, not quite, DC Thomson, Dundee actually !! Personally twas Commando magazine that did it for me 'tho!

Learned all my German and Japanese from them, ? "Hande Hoch Englander Schwinehund !" "Tufeul ! Ein Spitfuer !!" "Banzia !!" and of course "Wrong Riv re Emporur !!"

Yours Grumpy

auld_grumpy said:
........ Maybe !!!??? Just watched a recent episode of CSI New York, you know the series where scientists solve every crime in the book and do it so sexilly !? and lo and behold the baddies are none other than Irish Republican terrorists, no not FREEDOM FIGHTERS but, baddies, and they lose !! They get killed and they are portrayed as baddies and complete cnuts !!! Whats going on ? Have our banjo playing, shamrock wearing, NORAID supporting fcukwit cousins eventually got the message ? Especially in Noo Yoik ? I fcuking hope so. Maybe someone should forward a copy of this episode to members of the ´merican 'Royal Family' you know know the one headed by dead presidents and that grey haired, dribbling, alco nosed, run away from the scene of a fatal accident, and lie through your teeth, buy your way out of trouble, opertunistic, lot of fcuking wnakers, er let me think for a mo, oh yeah the Kennedies, Kommedies, Kunnts, something like that. Gawd, don't ya just lurve 'merica ?

Edited 'cos I'm a 'puter mong and was shouting, apparently !!

Yours hopefully, Grumpy
What? Sir Teddy ('cos Gordy did get him one) was a bad 'un? Well 'ugger me, who would have thought it?

The man repented and found solace in his faith... Eventually (and just in case). :roll:

Onyroads, Our colonial friends are being nice only for current needs. It will change; once a younger and prettier suitor comes along they will be back to supporting 'freedom fighters'.

IMO :x

Grapevine said:
What about that Harrison Ford film Patriot Games? Villain was a Republican terrorist.
Ah yes, but he was different,he was an illegal, unofficial, out of the loop, not singing from the same hymn sheet, kind of not doing what he was supposed to do, baddy type of, erm, ah,kind of not your normal IRA kind of terrorist kind of, sort of terrorist type of guy....if you see what I mean...kind of. Fcuking Hollywood, they always fcuking screw around with things ! Well, they do ! Look at Braveheart FFS.........

"Aw, you can take our lives, Bruce, but you can't take our freedom, Sheila !!"

Yours Grumpy

Latest Threads