Wondering who or what this organisation is

Did you miss hear A team for Agency, in a couple of weeks you can fly out and try the LA underworld.
You ain't gettin me on no plane fool!

Bottom_Inspectors.jpg

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
it is not the press association.?

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Sgt John Mann from the RMP is a dab hand at sorting out issues between civilians and the military.

Only a mission that never happened can be carried out by an organisation that doesn't exist. Either that, or the op has been reading John Urwin.

54721gvd.PNG.png

Hello Everyone,

I've been just told about an Agency that I don't really believe exists and I was wondering whether anyone could point me in the right direction.

Is there some kind of a public body that 'manages concerns raised by military organisations about members of the public'? Who would it be? The MoD? The MDP?

Never heard such a thing.

Thank you.
contact your local Boy Scouts group

Unremarkable

War Hero
I think I might know about that. There is an organisation I heard nothing about some time ago which is so secretive that even it's members don't know it exists, let alone whether they're in it.
Know who I mean? Yes?

No, you don't.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
But have U FOned them?

I rang them once, spoke to a Colonel Straker.
I sat down to lunch at the old Civil Serpents College with one once, she was slightly strange.

I also met one from the sister service who was laughingly referred to as being from
'PUS' Dept' - she was strange and a bit snooty.

Oh...and the chap from the High Commission sporting 'racy' red socks .....:roll:

fookin' spooks

And don't forget the Grammar Police Branch, members of which you may have triggered there...
Too late to run now....she's here:

But have U FOned them?

I rang them once, spoke to a Colonel Straker.
That was a film production company.

There's a few nerds out there who just might have a clue what we are on about.

Haven't a shadow of a clue...

However, Sir Charles Gray is actually Colonel White, and he doesn't believe, except when he does.

Slime

LE
That was a film production company.

There's a few nerds out there who just might have a clue what we are on about.
The main gist of my reply was directed at the Box phone number :)

Latest Threads