Wondering who or what this organisation is

Hello Everyone,

I've been just told about an Agency that I don't really believe exists and I was wondering whether anyone could point me in the right direction.

Is there some kind of a public body that 'manages concerns raised by military organisations about members of the public'? Who would it be? The MoD? The MDP?

Never heard such a thing.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

I've been just told about an Agency that I don't really believe exists and I was wondering whether anyone could point me in the right direction.

Is there some kind of a public body that 'manages concerns raised by military organisations about members of the public'? Who would it be? The MoD? The MDP?

Thank you.
What sort of concerns?

crazy_chester

Old-Salt
Unless said members of the public were causing a security nuisance to a physical MOD facility, particularly in physical proximity to the camp, MDP are unlikely to be involved.

If you are talking about the British public then that will fall under the Home Office, which could be Police including SB, NCA, CTUs and CTIUs or it could be the Security Service, MI5.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
Perhaps you could try being more vague?

I can think of several such organisations, but it would depend on the context

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
Which military organisations? What kind of concerns?

I.e. 2 Scots are concerned that Mrs. Johnson of 14 Acacia Avenue might be a bit poorly?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Must be a slow news day. I smell a journo on a fishing trip.

However to answer the question,

Hello Everyone,

Just a random thought, but did you think to ask the person who told you about this Agency for a name?

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
The DVLA do exist they issue driving licenses, keep a note if you have taxed your vehicle and issue private No. plates ;)

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
How can you be pointed in the direction of something you do not believe exists?

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt
Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

No, it's gen

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

That would be the Army Reporting Regulation Suspects and Enemies - or abbreviated ARRSE,

This organisation has various branch's the most famous being the ARRSE Air Investigation Branch

Archie

anglo

LE
Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
You want the Ministry of Funny Walks MOFW

still staggin

War Hero
Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
What the bloody hell are you on about ?

Latest Threads