Womens troubles

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by FNUSNU, Apr 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A woman goes to the doctors. 'I'm worried doctor. Every time I take of my knickers, my fanny sings "Is this the way to Amarillo!"

The doctor replies 'Don't worry love, every cnut is singing that these days!!'

2. here's a story (true, I might add) about a girl that used to be in my regt. She was not really known for her cleanliness....anyway.....the coy were away on camp and this girl approached a particular Sgt, let's call him Sgt X, explaining that it was 'ladie's week' and had he got anything she could use for a 'plug' or 'soaking up system' (Ladies, you know what I mean here). Sgt X said he hadn't and that she should go and ask the other girls if they could help her out. None of them could, so the minger returned to Sgt X and explained the situation again. This time, he took a FFD, tore off the bandages and handed her the pad and said 'Here, use this'.
    4 days later, the same minger again approached Sgt X and said.....and I sh1t you not........ 'Have you got another one of those pad things, this one's full!'

3. no way lol
    liked the first joke