Women's rugby league in the Army

Hi everyone,

I'm due to start basic training in the next few weeks and was wondering if there was much opportunity to play Women's Rugby league once training is complete. If so, is there a team for each corps or just one team that represents the whole army?

Cheers in advance

Hi everyone,

I'm due to start basic training in the next few weeks and was wondering if there was much opportunity to play Women's Rugby league once training is complete. If so, is there a team for each corps or just one team that represents the whole army?

Cheers in advance
Try contacting these lot: Army Rugby League

If you see any decent blokes, please post photos of them. It's the rules.

Shurrup you. I was trying to be helpful. Every time that happens, 20 people must be harsh fonted.

I've been nice at least 4 times today. It's going to be carnage.

I grew up playing league. I stopped when the summer after my GCSEs all the "good lads" went on their holidays at about 4st wet through, and returned at 16+st of sheer muscle. Apparently the "gym" was really good that summer...

Try not to kill John or Stonkernote, we'd miss them so...

They let us northerners in now...
The very horror.

My sister used to play rugby for Widnes. She's only a mere slip of a girl, and does not take kindly to being called "That ginger one from Girls Aloud". My brother is probably the only one able to get her in a headlock and give her a nubby. I'd probably get snapped in half if I tried.

The very horror.

My sister used to play rugby for Widnes. She's only a mere slip of a girl, and does not take kindly to being called "That ginger one from Girls Aloud". My brother is probably the only one able to get her in a headlock and give her a nubby. I'd probably get snapped in half if I tried.
Pictures please? Pretty please?