Stuck on duty with nothing to read but womens magazines and came across this little gem. The bits in italics are my comments. MAN FACTS 1. Only 6% of men think muscles are the best part of their body. That means the othe 94% arn't gay. 2. 1/3 of men have never had a romantic breakfast with their girlfriend. So a blow job from the Mrs doesn't count when I am eating my bacon sarnie? Don't think so. 3. 18% of men go on a diet because of a new partner. Were back to the gay thing again arn't we. 4. The thing men are most likely to wish for is a lottery win. Well Duh....It's the only thing living with the Mrs that would make it bearable 5. 74% of men look for love in the supermarket. Nope, we find it after leaving the supermarket, love is just a reaction to a bottle of vodka. 6. 96% of men wouldn't send flowers to their partners work. To be honest I wouldn't send a text to my partner while she was at work 7. 41% of men expect a promotion this year. More realistic than an off the cuff blow job when I get home from work. 8. 70% of men have watched porn online. 70%? The other 30% must be visually handicapped then. 9. 27% of men would sleep with someone repulsive for £ 1m. 73% would sleep with someone repulsive for a couple of pints. 10. 25 is the ideal age to marry. Who ever said there was an ideal age. 11. 61% of men don't mind sharing their food. That's what we call a doggy bag. 12. 40% of men prefer a call from their girl, than a call from their mate. Why would my mate call me? He's sat next to me in the bar. 13. Men think a loose bun is the best hairstyle for a first date. Couldn't give a fuck what hairstyle you have got, I'll only me looking at it from above. Men voted Blake Lively the most desirable female celebrity. After a few pints Susan Boyle would be in for a shout. That's my thoughts, anymore?