Womens Gymnastics on TV

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PapaGolf, Oct 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am going to Hell!
    edited to add 'Scratch that 'Sink the Bismarck' is on 4
  2. RTFQ

I've checked, and this is NOT good Internet.

Consider that the best thing about female gymnastics is that the immature and chemically underdeveloped are throwing themselves through impossible manoeuvres under global scrutiny- all the while fat bicurious has-beens egg them on from the sidelines. In that way, it's much like the AAC on ops. Add a gash shot and you have a better post.

Try again, no-mark.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Who cares? I saw the Bismarck sink the Hood and then subsequently get sunk by the absolutely glorious Royal Navy.
    Me thinks you have spent too long looking into the Steroid pumped coach-cock filled pre-pubescent schoolies from Russia or China. You dirty fucking Nonce! Now fuck off and lick some schoolie snatch.
    Read your own post. You are Gary Glitter and we are in Thailand and I claim my Madeline
  4. RTFQ

I'm sorry, are you typing your posts with the aid of some sort of prosthetic, chin mounted dobbing stick? I don't understand what you're getting at, but I note that in one fell swoop you've identified yourself with ww2 naval re-enactment, sickening sexualisation of the underage and poor typing.

I feel ill responding to you. It's like I'm using balloons to pick on a downs baby.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nice to have you back, RT.
  6. Then don't, fucking moron, its not hard
  7. Any piccies?